Seven World Trade Center
Status: Construction Dates Began 2002 Finished 2006 Floor Count 52 Basement Floors 1
Building Uses - office - mechanical Structural Types - highrise
Heights Value Source / Comments Roof 743 ft ctbuh
Switch heights to
Description Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP - som.com Developer: Silverstein Properties, Inc. Companies
- Owner: World Trade Center Properties, LLC
- Construction Manager: Tishman Construction Corporation
- Structural Engineer: Cantor Seinuk Group
Facts & Description:
- Part of the New World Trade Center, which is expected to be completed in 2012 - 2013. Link to Project Diagram:
- The new 7 World Trade Center was constructed on the site of the previous 7 World Trade Center, which collapsed after being heavily damaged during the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001.
- 7 WTC is the first building in the city of New York to attain "Gold LEED Ccertification" by the U.S. Green Buildings Council.
- Rainwater will be collected on the building's roof to irrigate the small park adjacent to the building.
- Concrete core surrounded by steel perimeter columns. • SkyDB Entry • Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public). Terms & Conditions All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.