|100 North Tampa|
| - office|
| - conference|
| - parking garage|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: HKS, Inc.
- Contractor: Beers Construction
- Main Tenant: Regions Bank
- Greater Tampa Bay Building of the Year Award (2000)
- Building Owners & Managers Association, BOMA (2001)
Facts & Description
- Tallest building in Florida's Gulf Coast and second tallest building in Florida outside Miami, only behind Jacksonville's 42 story Bank of America Tower, completed in 1990.
- Originally planned to open as the Citizens and Southern Bank Plaza, it would later open as the AmSouth Building.
- Constrcution on the $108 million project lasted from May, 1990 to July, 1992.
- 13 of the Building's 42 floors are enclosed parking.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.