• (in various years and of various parts of protoplastic building): V. Vanrezant, F. Frapolli, G. Frapolli, G. Toricelli, F. Shestakov, F. Boffo, A. Shashin, F. Gonsiorovski, N. Tolvinski, D. G. Heidenreich, D. Visconti, O. Rusk, F. Morandi, A. Todorovich, L. Prokopovich;
• (rebuilt): «Odessproject» (V. Mescheryakov, A. Martynenko) and «Ukrprojectrestoration» (S. Yurchenko)
• The cathedral was one of the first great buildings in Odessa (City was founded in 1793, cathedral was concluded to built in 1794).
• The Savior's Transfiguration Cathedral was built in 1795—1796 and 1804—1808. Its belfry was built in 1827—1837. They were many times rebuilt in 1842—1846, 1849—1853 and 1900—1903. In 1936 cathedral was destroyed by Soviet power.
• At first the belfry was built in 2000—2001, after the cathedral was in 2002—2005.
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).