|Crown Las Vegas|
|2600 Las Vegas Boulevard South|
Las Vegas NV United States
| Intended completion date||2011|
|Units / Rooms||3,975|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - observation|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - highrise|
| - futurism|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Spire||1888 ft||SOM Tower Elevation Section Plan, December 11, 2006|
|height to top of rooftop element|
|Roof||1648 ft||SOM Tower Elevation Section Plan, December 11, 2006|
|height to principal roof below dome|
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (Tower) and Steelman Design Group (Podium)
- Developer: IDM Properties/York Capital Management/Publishing and Broadcasting Ltd.
Facts & Description:
- The Crown Las Vegas was to be located just north of the Fontainbleau Hotel, on the former site of Wet'n Wild water park along Las Vegas Boulevard.
- If completed, this project will be the tallest building in the United States, and the tallest hotel in the world.
- The structural design of Las Vegas Tower is modeled after that of Burj Dubai in Dubai.
- Crown Las Vegas was cancelled in March 2008, the land was put up for sale. Originally with a height of 1,800 feet, the tower was scaled back to 1,063 feet due to height concerns from the nearby McCarren International Airport, leading to its cancellation.
• Phorio Search
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.