Like this building on Facebook
New York City NY United States
| - transportation|
| - bridge|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Lefert Buck & Gustav Lindenthal
• World's tallest bridge by pylon height till Manhattan bridge was topped out
• The Williamsburg Bridge was the worlds longest suspension bridge from 1903 to 1924.
• Second bridge to cross New York City's East River, first being the famous Brooklyn Bridge.
• The bridge has eight lanes of traffic and two subway tracks.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.