|Bank Discount Tower|
|23 Yehuda HaLevi Street|
Tel Aviv Israel
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||387 ft||Municipality planning department|
- Architect: Mor Architects
- Developer: Meshulam Levinstein, Ltd.
- Constructor: Cementcal Engineering, Ltd.
- The Bank Discount Tower will be home to Bank Discount, Israel's third largest bank.
- The tower is being built adjacent to the old Bank Discount headquarters building.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.