200 West Street at Vesey Street, Battery Park City New York City NY United States
- parking garage
Source / Comments
Switch heights to
Description Architect: Pei Cobb Freed
- Main Tenant: Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters will feature a curving glass wall facing the Hudson River.
- The building's first 18 floors are used for 75,000 square feet trading spaces.
- Goldman Sachs World Headquarters officially broke ground in November of 2005.
- Located in the 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several condominium/apartment building complexes.
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).