|181 West Madison|
|181 West Madison Street|
Chicago IL United States
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Shaw & Associates.
• Others: ABN AMRO Bank N.V., MB Real Estate, Brandston Partnership Inc., Cohen-Barreto-Marchertas, Thornton Tomasetti Inc., Curtain Wall Design and Consulting Inc., Material Service Corporation, Northern Trust Corporation, Schal Associates Inc., Bovis Lend Lease LMB Inc., Smith Barney, STS, The Beitler Company, Beitler Real Estate Corporation, TMW Real Estate Group, Tractel Ltd. North Central, UBS PaineWebber Inc.
• Night Illumination is given at Crown and Corners and in Holidays is different, for example in Christmas it is colored green & red.
• Its lobby have some sculptures of Frank Stella.
• It was completed few months early with less budget.
• In the Ufizzi Gallery at Florence was made the five-story entrance canopy.
• In 1991, it won the Best Structure Award from the Structural Engineers Association of Illinois.
• Another building crossing the street has similar design made by same team of architects.
• Phorio Entry
• Wikipedia Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.