|Two World Financial Center|
|225 Liberty Street, Battery Park City|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||232,250 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - copper|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - stone|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Haines Lundberg Waehler, Cesar Pelli & Associates
- Building Tenants: Commerzbank, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, The Nomura Group, State Street Corporation, Thacher, and Proffitt & Wood LLP.
Facts & Description:
- Since its located across the street from the World Trade Center site, the building closed for several months following the 9/11/01 terrorist attacks.
- Part of New York City's World Financial Center which includes four towers 34 - 51 stories high, with tenants such as Commerzbank, Deloitte & Touche, Merrill Lynch, and American Express.
- Located in 90 acre Battery Park City, a planned community at the southwestern tip of Manhattan. Battery Park City includes the World Financial Center, The Goldman Sachs World Headquarters, The New York Mercantile Exchange, and several Condominium/Apartment Building Complexes.
• Phorio Entry
• Wikipedia Entry
• SkyscraperCenter Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.