|HaYarkon Street 78|
Tel Aviv Israel
|Units / Rooms||152|
| - mixed use|
| - hotel|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Buki Tzuker Architects
- The building stands on a narrow pedestal.
- The building contains 90 hotel rooms on floors 7-15, and 62 luxury apartments on the top floors.
- The is an open-air pool on the roof of this structure for hotel guests and residents of the tower.
- The circular tower is 29m in diameter.
• Phorio Search
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.