|1540 Broadway, Times Square|
New York City NY United States
|Floor Area||102,190 m²|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - theatre|
| - highrise|
| - atrium|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Lower spire||681 ft||Blueprints|
|Main roof||578 ft||Blueprints|
- Architect: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP
- Developer: Eichner Properties
- Owner: Bertelsmann Property, Inc.
- The Bertelsmann Building is a class A office building one of Times Square's most prestigious office towers.
- The North American Headquarters of Bertelsmann.
- The Bertelsmann building is home to the world’s largest record store – the Virgin Megastore – and Planet Hollywood’s original Official All Star Café, a 100-car valet-attended parking garage and a four-plex movie theater with seating for 1,650.
- Opened in 1990 as One Broadway Place.
• Phorio Entry
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.