Payment options: SkyscraperPage.com accepts all major credit cards, echecks and mail orders. All credit card and echeck payments are accepted through PayPal.com to ensure the highest transaction security available over the Internet.
Please note that you do NOT need a PayPal account to pay with credit card or echeck through PayPal.
SkyscraperPage.com uses PayPal's shopping cart software for all transactions. Please be aware that you will be taken to PayPal.com's secure website to complete transaction information and order information, such as billing and shipping addresses.
All orders are shipped by air mail within 48 hours of receiving and verifying payment. Please allow several weeks for world-wide delivery. Tracking numbers and expedited shipping options are presently not offered.
SkyscraperPage.com is not responsible for undeliverable orders due to invalid addresses. If your order is returned to us we will reship your order only if you pay an additional shipping charge. Otherwise, we will refund your original payment less the shipping charge and a $10 handling fee. SkyscraperPage.com is not responsible for customs or shipping delays once an order has been shipped. All orders are shipped by Canada Post.
Packaging We use tough shipping tubes for all orders. Our tubes are custom designed to withstand shipping conditions and guarantee your order arrives in excellent condition. Inside the shipping tube, individual posters are rolled in plastic sleeves and are protected by padding from abrasions during shipping.
SkyscraperPage posters are available at these fine retailers in the United States and Canada.
Please note: not all posters are available at all retail locations.
• Accent Chicago - 150 N Michigan Ave
• Accent Chicago - John Hancock Center - 875 N Michigan Ave.
• Accent Chicago - Water Tower Place - 835 N Michigan Ave.
• Love From Chicago - 700 N Michigan Ave.
• Love From Chicago - John Hancock Center Observatory Deck - 875 N Michigan Ave.
• Poster Plus - 200 S Michigan Ave.
• Chicago Cultural Center Gift Shop - 78 E Washington St.
• Love From Chicago - 326 E Woodfield Mall
• New York
• New York City
• The Skyscraper Museum (link) - 39 Battery Pl.
• Washington State
• Space Needle (link) - 400 Broad St.
• Prints Charming Framing - 2048 W 4th Ave. (Kitsilano)
• Time Frame Gallery (link) - 600 Robson St. (Downtown)
• Vancouver Lookout (link) - 555 W Hastings St. (Downtown)
• Love's Olde Town Gallery - 1213 Wharf St. (Downtown)
• Picture Perfect Gallery - 3980 Shelbourne St. (Saanich)
There are a variety of ways SkyscraperPage posters can be mounted for display. Most framing stores will be able to provide these options for you.
• Framing - The most elaborate mounting method, framing gives you many options to enhance the look of a poster. Choose a wood or metallic frame which complements the colors of the poster, and a mat if appropriate. The glass pane creates a shinny, crisp look while protecting the poster surface from dirt and moisture. Mounting hardware on the back enables you to hang the poster and frame flat against a wall.
• Block mounting - This method adheres the poster to a wood board, typically with a bevelled edge and the exposed edges painted black. A groove is cut into the back for hanging flat against a wall. A lamination film can also be applied to the poster surface to protect it from dirt and moisture, and to create a glossier, more finished look.
• Foam board mounting - This method adheres the poster to a thin foam board to prevent curving and wavering of the poster surface. A hanging bracket can also be attached to the back. A lamination film can also be applied to the poster surface to protect it from dirt and moisture, and to create a glossier, more finished look. This is a fairly inexpensive mounting option.
• Lamination - This method sandwiches the poster between two thin layers of clear plastic. The poster surface is protected from bumps, dirt and moisture while still keeping the poster flexible and able to be rolled up.