HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 1:31 AM
GT Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by murman View Post
I've heard second/third-hand that its sales PSF are

Ive actually heard from some pretty reputable sources that Edmonton City Centre sales PSF are doing rather decently these days...$400 - $450 /sq ft+. Certainly not the best sales in Canada, but hardly laughable.

The mall seems to be doing quite well the last time I was there. Several larger stores and undergoing major renos, it seems most of the smaller, shitty stores have been replaced with better stuff - and for the most part, other then a couple spaces on the basement of Eaton Center side, nearly all the retail spots are full or have something coming.

Even the theater renovations have finally started!! I noticed they finally started painting over the pink and green!!

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 2:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanE View Post
Ive actually heard from some pretty reputable sources that Edmonton City Centre sales PSF are doing rather decently these days...$400 - $450 /sq ft+. Certainly not the best sales in Canada, but hardly laughable.

The mall seems to be doing quite well the last time I was there. Several larger stores and undergoing major renos, it seems most of the smaller, shitty stores have been replaced with better stuff - and for the most part, other then a couple spaces on the basement of Eaton Center side, nearly all the retail spots are full or have something coming.

Even the theater renovations have finally started!! I noticed they finally started painting over the pink and green!!
I assumed murman was referring to laughing all the way to the bank. Especially the Tim Hortons....

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 3:41 PM
Dreaming in Colour

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanE View Post
20 years ago, those numbers would have been respectable. Today, though...

Old Posted May 2, 2007, 4:42 PM
NUNUANGEL

Quote:
Originally Posted by murman View Post
20 years ago, those numbers would have been respectable. Today, though...
Yes but this mall is mainly daytime only, evenings and weekends have many of these stores closed.... so not bad for basically 8 hrs/day, 5 days a week

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada