Like this building on Facebook
|Torre del Caballito|
|Av.Paseo de la Reforma #10, Col. Tabacalera, Cuauhtémoc|
| - office|
| - government|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| - fabric|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
- Architect: Adolfo Wiechers Escandón
- Original development: Grupo Posadas de Mexico
- Foundation Constructor: Grupo Marhnos
- Owner: Scotiabank / Inver Mexico
- The construction begins with an ambitious project of hotel in 1977, but was cancelled and replaced with a new design of corporative offices building.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.