Like this building on Facebook
|16A and 21 b. 1 1st Red Guard Dr.|
Moscow MOW Russia
|Floor Area||250,000 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - crystal prism|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Glass cladding||1160 ft||CTBUH|
|Top floor||1056 ft||oko-capitalgroup.com/assets/files/declaration.pdf|
|Office tower||804 ft|
|Top office floor||723 ft||1|
• Architect and structural engineer: Skidmore, Owings & Merrill
• Office tower (21 b. 1 1st Red Guard Dr.) was finished in 2014
• Heights of typical storeys: residential 3.4 m; office 4.4 m
• 28th and 49th apparatus floors of office tower; 7th, 27th, 46th, 65th and 83th ones of residential tower have entresol, so it can be counted 51 and 90 floors in that buildings accordingly.
• Abbreviation OKO means in Russian 'Joined with Crystal of Foundation'
• Europe's tallest building since summer 2014 till November 2014. Also in that time it was world's tallest building with reinforced concrete.
• Google Search
| || |
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.