Like this building on Facebook
|Mercury City Tower|
Меркурий Сити Тауэр
|Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, plot 14|
Moscow MOW Russia
|Floor Area||173,960 m²|
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - office|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - fitness center|
| - highrise|
| - postmodern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||1072 ft||elevation drawing|
|Top floor||961 ft||CTBUH|
• Architects: Mikhail Mikhailovich Posokhin, Frank Williams & Partners Architects LLP & ISC "International Skyscraper Center", G.L. Sirota.
• General Contractor: LLC RASEN, Turner Construction Co.
• Engineering: Mosproekt-2 im. M. V. Posokhina
• Europe's tallest building since March of 2012 till summer 2014.
• World's tallest building built of reinforced concrete since 2012 till summer 2014.
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.