|MGM Grand Macau Hotel & Casino|
|Avenida Marginal da Baia Nove, Nam Van, Macau Peninsula|
Macau MO China
|Units / Rooms||600|
| - hotel|
| - casino|
| - conference|
| - restaurant|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - granite|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Architect: Wong & Tung International Limited.
• Incorporations: XSPlatforms BV.
• A new casino hotel in Macau's Nam Van district.
• The shape of the building itself reflects the rolling swell of the ocean surf. Separated into three distinct horizontal segments as it rises, the exterior walls curve rhythmically, like waves in the ocean. The Macau MGM features a signature atrium, which is the focus of the resort.
• Within the MGM Macau, there’s a 222,000 square foot split-level casino, with 300 table games and 1,000 slot machines. The property also includes a 1,500-seat theater, a 5,500-square foot nightclub, 13,500 square feet of meeting and convertible convention space including a 11,000 square foot ballroom, a 25,000-square-foot luxurious spa, and nine restaurants, including one on the roof with views of the city and the harbor.
• The expansion added 72,000 square feet to the MGM Grand casino floor's 2nd level. The additional space doubled the number of slot machines and adds another 100 table games, which makes it the largest casino floor in the city.
• Google Search