Like this building on Facebook
|Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, 16|
Moscow MOW Russia
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - observation|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - sports|
| - highrise|
| - tuned mass damper|
| - glass floor|
| - futurism|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|West tower roof||1182 ft||elevation drawing|
|Top floor||1139 ft||-"-|
|3rd skybridge||1067 ft||-"-|
|Observation deck||1067 ft||-"-|
|West tower top floor||759 ft||-"-|
|2rd skybridge||727 ft||-"-|
|1st skybridge||397 ft||-"-|
|Ground level||0 ft|
• Architect: Prof . P. Schweger and S. Tchoban.
• Constructors: Turner Construction International, China State Construction Engineering Corporation (Russia), Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc., ZAO Schindler, ThyssenKrupp Elevator, Sika Services AG, Facade Systems.
• The east tower (Vostok) is 506 meters tall to the tip of its antenna and 360 meters tall to the roof, with 93 floors and 207,000 square meters of floor space. The tower will contain residences, office space and a hotel.
• The west tower (Zapad) is 242.4 meters tall and rises 63 floors with 110,500 square meters of floor space. This tower will contain office space and a hotel.
• 8 above-ground and 1 underground floors will contain over 50,000 square meters of shopping space.
• Fire broke out between the 65th and 67th levels of the East Tower (Vostok) in April of 2012 during construction, putting the project on hold. During that period Federation Tower was the tallest building on-hold in the world.
• Construction resumed in the spring of 2014.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Levshev
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.