Like this building on Facebook
|Krasnopresnenskaya embankment, 16|
Moscow MSK Russia
| - mixed use|
| - conference|
| - hotel|
| - observation|
| - office|
| - parking garage|
| - residential|
| - restaurant|
| - retail|
| - sports|
| - highrise|
| - tuned mass damper|
| - glass floor|
| - futurism|
| - glass|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||1182 ft||elevation drawing|
|Top floor||1139 ft||elevation drawing|
|3rd skybridge||1067 ft||elevation drawing|
|Observation deck||1067 ft||elevation drawing|
|West tower roof||795 ft||elevation drawing|
|West tower top floor||759 ft||elevation drawing|
|2rd skybridge||727 ft||elevation drawing|
|1st skybridge||397 ft||elevation drawing|
|Ground level||0 ft|
• Architect: Prof . P.Schweger and S. Tchoban.
• Developer: Stroymontage - http://www.7211000.ru/
• Owner: Mirax Group - http://www.mirax.ru/
• Constructors: Turner Construction International, China State Construction Engineering Corporation (Russia), Rowan Williams Davies & Irwin Inc., ZAO Schindler, ThyssenKrupp Elevator, Sika Services AG, Facade Systems.
• East Tower is 506 meters to tip of its antenna and 360 meters tall by roof, conatining 93 storeys tall with 207,000 square meters of floor space. This tower is to be used as office space, hotel and apartments.
• West Tower is 242.4 meters and 63 storeys tall with 110,500 square meters of floor space. The tower is to used as a hotel and office space.
• 8 above-ground and 1 underground floors will contain over 50,000 square meters of shopping space.
• Google Search
| || |
Drawing by Vart
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.