Like this building on Facebook
|1, place des Saisons - La Défense 1|
Courbevoie (Paris) France
|Floor Area||68,000 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - aluminium|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Top floor||476 ft|
• Architects: Pierre Dufau / Stenzel / Jean-Pierre Dacbert.
• Developer: UAP (Union des Assurances de Paris).
• This tower is in the shaped volume of a three-pointed star, symbolized the merger of three insurance companies into one, Union des Assurances de Paris, and features an interesting facade constructed of aluminium, double-glazed glass, and bronze-colored stone.
• In 2006, a complete reconstruction of this tower was proposed by Cogedim Entreprise with Kohn Perdersen Fox Associates and Saubot & Rouit Associés as design architects includes recladding the tower in glass, and increasing its height to 225 meters.
• The tower facade and style is reconstructed in a new project: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=56433
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.