Like this building on Facebook
|1 place des Saisons - La Défense 1 F-92400|
|Floor Area||86,707 m²|
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete, reinforced|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
• Renovation Architects: Architect: Kohn Perdersen Fox Associates, Saubot & Rouit Associés, Jean-Pierre Dacbert, Michel Stenzel, Pierre Dufau.
• Redeveloper: Cogedim Entreprise.
• Investor: AXA REIM France.
• Ex-Owner: AXA S.A.
• Renovation Contractor: Bouygues Offshore.
• Others: Bouygues Bâtiment Ile-de-France, COGEDIM, KONÉ France, Reef Associates Ltd., Speirs and Major Associates, Voyer.
• This project is the complete reconstruction of the 1974's Tour AXA Tower, although recently AXA sold the building. Maintains the main structure of the previous building with substancial modifications on the higher levels. It was announced in 2006, in 2008 the facades was demolished and partially 5 floors of one of the wings, the completion is expected on 2010.
• The tower's reconstruction is part of a major new development project, La Défense 2015, which also includes a number of new towers. And this is the tallest building after reconstruction.
• In adition of the reinforced concrete of original tower, the structure added in reconstruction is of composite. The new floors are made of steel and surround the vertically-extended concrete core.
• Replace the http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=2184
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.