Like this building on Facebook
|16, Place de lIiris, La Defense, Canton Sud F-92400|
Courbevoie (Paris) France
| - office|
| - highrise|
| - modern|
| - glass|
| - steel|
| - concrete|
| ||Heights|| ||Value||Source / Comments|| |
|Roof||587 ft||building's owner EPAD|
|from lower point|
|Without stylobate||547 ft||-"-|
• Architect: J. P. Bisseuil, Harrison & Abramovitz.
• Others: Cosentini Associates, Foncière des Régions, GTMTP, Trouvin, Voyer, Weidlinger Associates Inc.
• Parisian newspapers launched an anti-skyscraper campaign in spring 1972 with the goal to shorten the height of the Tour Gan, which at the time was under construction, but the building was finished in the planned height.
• Anodized aluminium breasting and tinted glass cover the facade, materials in harmony with the single dark-green color.
• Renovated in 1999.
• It would be increased height by an investor which abandonned the project. http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=76865
• Google Search
Do you see any incorrect data on this page? Please let our editors know of any corrections you can make by posting them in the Database Corrections section of the discussion forum (open to the public).
Terms & Conditions
All content displayed on and contained within this page is subject to Skyscraper Source Media Inc.'s Terms and Conditions. No content displayed on this page may be reproduced, in whole or in part, without prior written permission by Skyscraper Source Media Inc. All content © Copyright Skyscraper Source Media Inc.