HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment

Old Posted Jun 27, 2012, 2:26 AM

"Summer Sounds" Coming To Holland Park

Quote:
Ticketed concert “Summer Sounds” coming to Holland Park

Posted on June 12, 2012 by Paul Hillsdon

The Donnelly Group, producer of the Fusion Festival and Canada Day celebrations, is preparing to host a private, ticketed concert to cap the summer in downtown Surrey. Hosted within a fenced off area of Holland Park on September 2nd, “Summer Sounds 2012″ promises to feature local and international musical performances over two stages. The event, from noon to 10:30pm, will have a capacity of 10,000 attendees, and include a licensed beverage section and VIP area. Stay tuned for more information as it is released.
Source: Civic Surrey (http://www.civicsurrey.com/2012/06/1...-holland-park/)

I thought that this was interesting, considering that this is, I believe, the first ticketed event to be held at Holland Park. Perhaps it could lead to future paid events? That being said, given the 10,000 person capacity, i'm not expecting anything spectacular line-up wise.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Vancouver > Arts, Culture & Entertainment