HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs

Old Posted Jan 21, 2021, 3:23 AM

[Burlington] 2243 & 2269 Fairview St & 864 Drury Ln | ? | 7 x 29-37fl | Proposed

source

"A site plan has been submitted for one of seven residential towers in the former Holland Park area, with commercial beneath them. They range from 29 to 37 storeys — the tallest in the city — but Burlington wants intensification near GO stations, not downtown. There will be 2,494 residential units, and parking will be in a four-storey above-ground building at the north lot line, or in five levels underground at the south end. Phase 1 will be at the northwest corner, with access from Drury Lane along the old Holland Park driveway. The project will have 2,730 parking spaces... The project conforms to existing zoning — no height limit."

https://www.thespec.com/opinion/cont...ng-crisis.html

Brookfield Property Group joined a partnership with InterRent REIT and CLV Group to develop this project.

Old Posted Jan 21, 2021, 5:17 PM
Ham-burgher

Hopefully it will be more attractive than the monstrosity just west of the GO station.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2021, 7:08 PM

The site currently includes Nickelbrook Brewing. I assume they'll be relocating - I wonder where?

Old Posted Jan 25, 2021, 7:29 PM

Pretty sure most of their production is now in Hamilton at the Collective Arts Brewery. Not surprising, considering how much they've grown. I've seen Nickelbrook products for sale down in the USA. Their Burlington facility is not nearly large enough to accommodate demand.

Old Posted Jan 25, 2021, 8:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheHonestMaple View Post
Pretty sure most of their production is now in Hamilton at the Collective Arts Brewery. Not surprising, considering how much they've grown. I've seen Nickelbrook products for sale down in the USA. Their Burlington facility is not nearly large enough to accommodate demand.
I'm pretty sure that's because Collective Arts bought Nicklebrook, which was the explanation for why the beer got significantly better.

My goal is to improve my community, the transit we use to get around it, and the health and happiness of everyone in it, and I realize these are all interconnected.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs