HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Nov 10, 2020, 5:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaamazarite View Post
Whoa whoa slow down there brosephs and brosephines--

All I know is that a group has a site under contract and a Floor Area Ratio they are going for that would be impossible to be anything under 20 stories based on the lot size and its unique characteristics.

Of the other two, one of them is not a secret-- Goldenberg Group was supposed to do a presentation on March 16th for their new building to be built at the northwest corner of 38th and Chestnut but Covid delayed everything. I'm told this one is still in process.

The third one is still in preliminary stages, the developer still hasn't made the deal on the land (as far as I know). I just know about it because someone involved spilled the beans. It's NOT the 38th/Market parking lot like someone suggested but will be 20+ stories.

As far as University City being on fire, you all don't know the half of it-- several smaller projects being proposed in the next year or two and I know at least two (possibly three) big sites that are under contract and another big site about to be listed.
38th & Chestnut, the old site of Chili's, makes some sense, as there already are 2 towers on that corner. And the 4100 block all the way through to Sansom is owned a big UC, and other places, landlord, and they already have a relationship with Amazon, so that could pop.
Then my favorite would be 42th & Walnut where 7/11 has a store of sorts. It's a big lot with a parking lot behind it.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations