HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General

Old Posted Apr 3, 2024, 1:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saul Goode View Post
I'm happy to see any new businesses here. I'm not at all "anti-Denny's" in that sense. They can open a hundred locations here if they like, and if they thrive, that's great.

I'm only "anti" in the personal sense: my actual personal experience will keep me from being a patron. Everyone else is welcome to it.
Yeah, I get that. I was just defending the perspective of people who might be excited to see a new restaurant chain come to our little, remote part of the world. With all of the crap happening all around us in our world these days, sometimes you have to get your little bits of joy wherever you can find them.

I've been to a few Denny's before, some not great, some not bad... I'll give this one a try and form my opinions after that. Not that I go out for breakfast food all that often anyhow, so no biggie one way or the other for me... but it's nice to see a new business open up just the same. It seems... positive.

Old Posted Apr 3, 2024, 1:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musquodoboit County View Post
My favorite chain restaurant that I'd love to see come to Halifax is this:
https://mandarinrestaurant.com/
I've never heard of that one before. Looks good though.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > General