HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Old Posted Aug 26, 2021, 7:13 PM
Road Engineer Wannabe

Gatineau - “Vous savez c’est quoi le métro ici?” (Par Sugar Sammy)

Old Posted Dec 1, 2021, 7:53 PM
Busy Beaver

Four Canadian kids were boasting about their fathers...

Vancouver kid: "My dad's an Olympic athlete and he can do the marathon in less than 3 hours."

Montreal kid: "My papa is an F1 racer and he can drive from Montreal to Toronto in less than 3 hours."

Toronto kid: "Well my dad's an astronaut and he can go twice around the world in 3 hours."

Ottawa kid: "Oh yeah? My dad works for the government and he gets off work at 5 but he's home by 3."

Old Posted Dec 1, 2021, 10:11 PM
Ham-burgher

Hamilton, the musical, has really put a damper on internet searches for jokes about Hamilton, the Canadian city.

I did find some about the Tiger-Cats and fans though. While the old stereotype of the latter is slowly diminishing, it's still very real and very present on gameday.

You'll probably recognize a few of these, adapted from jokes about other subjects (and by some of the terms in the original link, I'm going to guess British football). The link has several that are a ban risk here

Q: What do you say to a Tiger-Cats fan with a good looking girl on his arm?
A: Nice tattoo.

Q: What do you call a Hamilton fan that does well on an IQ test?
A: A cheat.

Q: You're trapped in a room with a lion, a cobra and a Tiger-Cats fan. You have a gun with two bullets. What should you do?
A: Shoot the Tiger-Cats fan. Twice.

Q: What is the difference between the Tiger-Cats and a cup of tea?
A: The tea stays in the cup longer.

Q: What do you call a Tiger-Cats fan in a suit?
A: The accused.

Q: What do you call 5 Tiger-Cats fans standing ear to ear?
A: A wind tunnel.

Q: What is the difference between a Hamilton supporter and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: What does a Hamilton fan do when his team has won the Grey Cup?
A: He turns off the PlayStation.

A BC Lions fan liked to amuse himself by scaring every Hamilton supporter he saw strutting down the street in an obnoxious Tiger-Cats jersey. He would swerve his van as if to hit them, then swerve back just missing them. One day while driving along, he saw a priest. He thought he would do a good deed, so he pulled over and asked the priest: "Where are you going, Father?" "I'm going to give Mass at St. Francis church, about two miles down the road," replied the priest. "Climb in, Father. I'll give you a lift!" The priest climbed into the passenger seat, and they continued down the road. Suddenly, the driver saw a Tiger-Cats fan walking down the road, and he instinctively swerved as if to hit him. But, as usual, he swerved back onto the road just in time. Even though he was certain that he had missed the guy, he still heard a loud THUD. Not knowing where the noise came from, he glanced in his mirrors but still didn't see anything. He then remembered the priest, and he turned to the priest and said, "Sorry Father, I almost hit that Hamilton fan." "That's OK," replied the priest "I got him with the door."

http://www.jokes4us.com/sportsjokes/...catsjokes.html

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada