HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive

Old Posted Apr 17, 2014, 5:01 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

NOIDA | Oh My God | 43 FL | 656 ft

Quote:
The OMG Experience

Get ready to find your identity and explore the boundaries of growth with Oh My God Noida (OMG) - a new-age development for discerning individuals. Oh My God is the first project of Bayaweaver Ltd. (a BOP Group venture) and offers opulent, magnificent and globally standardized residential and commercial space in the heart of Noida city. The venture is the result of year long planning and hard-work of the dedicated team of Bayaweaver. The main motivation was to present a project that you have always wanted and at a price that you have demanded.

OMG is a brilliant concept, which builds on its striking location. It is strategically located in the heart of Noida expressway, Wishtown, Sector 129, Noida. It is extremely well connected with both road and public transport and Delhi, Greater Noida and Ghaziabad are all less than 15 minutes. drive away. The FNG corridor, which is less than a km away, will make Gurgaon and Faridabad highly accessible.

The masterpiece of a project is a magnificent combination of lifestyle retail and serviced apartment. The 3 lac sq ft of retail haven will have designer and international brands, food court, electronic zone, gold souk and a state-of-the-art multiplex*. The Serviced Super Studios are a unique concept designed by international architects and designers to maximize space while soaking the residents in opulence of luxury. OMG will revolutionize the way we live, work, and play as it is the most fashionable destination for all your requirements.
====================================
http://www.ohmygodnoida.com/

Old Posted Apr 17, 2014, 5:08 PM
arf

OMG it's a giant chair! Is there a recline option?

-- “We heal each other with kindness, gentleness and respect.” -- Richard Wagamese
-- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, Nothing is going to get better. It's not.” -- Dr. Seuss

Old Posted Apr 17, 2014, 7:19 PM

^^ that was my first thought when I saw it too!

Old Posted Apr 17, 2014, 10:16 PM
Show me the blueprints

I can't wait till phase two gets developed. They're calling it You've Got To Be Shittin' Me!

PS - this is India, shouldn't it be Oh My Gods?

There is no goodness in him, and his power to convince people otherwise is beyond understanding

Old Posted Apr 18, 2014, 1:15 AM
Back from the dead

This is, without a doubt, the stupidest name (for anything) I've ever heard.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2014, 4:36 AM
Fake News

Finally a giant toilet for the under served millions of Indians without proper bathrooms!

Old Posted Apr 18, 2014, 8:00 AM

I heard phase two will be call......Ott' Oman.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2014, 10:08 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

We have to admit, it is a catchy name. Imagine if New York had a tower that was called "Go F your self". Well, now that I think about it, that would be a appropriate name for a NYC tower.

Old Posted Apr 18, 2014, 10:09 AM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

The tower is part of the Noida district which is booming. Actually, in terms of real estate, this is the hottest piece of land for developments in all of India. Delhi may be eh, but in terms of the amount of money being invested, Noida is hot. They are essentially building a whole CBD out of scratch.

Here is the current district which has risen in the last couple of years and some of the projections for projects in the future. There are several other projects being proposed as we can see in the rendering.

http://www.nofrillsdeal.com/wave-mega-city-center.php

Here are some residentials (Residential District), in which OMG will fall into since it is mostly a residential with some commercial at the base.

http://noidaluxuryhomes.com/wp-conte...s-for-Sale.jpg

Old Posted Jan 5, 2015, 7:04 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Recent Renderings:

Credit: http://www.ohmygodnoida.com/

Old Posted Jan 5, 2015, 8:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
OMG it's a giant chair! Is there a recline option?
Maybe the Spongebob Square Pants building from Suzhou will sit in it.

Old Posted Jan 19, 2016, 10:52 PM

Cancelled

Oh my god. This one can be sent to the graveyard. Multiple cases of fraud filed against the developer.

Realtor Booked for Selling Flats Without Project Approval

Quote:
Noida: Three promoters of a real estate project been booked for allegedly selling flats without the approval of the project map.

According to police, two FIRs have been lodged against Amit Mavi, Gaurav Mavi and Yogesh Malik, owners of Alisa Infra Tech, following complaints by YEIDA and an investor. The builders had proposed 'Oh My God' project in Sector 129 and have been selling flats without obtaining necessary approval from YEIDA. The plot was originally allotted to Jaypee group by YEIDA.
More on the legal action being taken against the developer here.

Quote:
Bayaweaver Ltd has been without having the mandatory and requisite permissions from various Government departments have been continuously releasing advertisements in print media, hoardings , on internet with various real estate portals, heavy advertising on DND flyway at NOIDA, Stall at Lucknow airport , Heavy advertising on Rapid Metro Gurgaon to illegally and fraudulently induce people to invest money with them with the intent to deceive and cheat them of their hard earned savings.

BAYAWEAVER LTD has been illegally and fraudulently promoting their project under the name and style of OH MY GOD ( land registered under the name of ALISA INFRATECH LTD , also owned by AMIT MAVI ) by Bayaweaver Ltd, Sector-129, NOIDA EXPRESSWAY, amidst Jaypee Wishtown and also another project named HOME by Bayaweaver at Lucknow with the sole aim of fraudulently collecting PUBLIC money.

The H.O.M.E by Bayaweaver Ltd within DLFGardencity , on Rai-Bareilly Road, Lucknow - EVEN THE LAND IS NOT IN THE NAME OF BAYAWEAVER / AMIT MAVI as they have NOT MADE FULL PAYMENT OF THE LAND TO DLF but are selling dream flats to the unsuspecting PUBLIC.

The company has already closed down its Gurgaon Office, Bangalore office and Meerut Office already in the last one-two months.

Old Posted Jan 19, 2016, 11:37 PM
NYC/NJ/Miami-Dade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urbannizer View Post
Cancelled

Oh my god. This one can be sent to the graveyard. Multiple cases of fraud filed against the developer.

I can't believe its butter...

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 10:06 AM

It CANNOT be called in this name!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!!!!! You can not call god this name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is against God's and Chirstian's laws!!!!!!!!!!! I am FURIOUS about this!!!!!!

Old Posted Jan 20, 2016, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spocket View Post
This is, without a doubt, the stupidest name (for anything) I've ever heard.
You are pretty right, Spocket.

But I do not call this being stupid. I call this crazy.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Discussion Forums > Buildings & Architecture > Never Built & Visionary Projects > Cancelled Project Threads Archive