HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure

Old Posted Jun 24, 2019, 2:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suburbia View Post
You were suggesting the massive China-sized maintenance facility for Calgary. Specifically you said, "Would something like this help Calgary Transit to lower their C-Train maintenance costs?"

Excel's response was, "No way Calgary can afford something like that to begin with."

Now let's move on. I get that you've become hugely defensive given that Excel's response highlighted how ridiculous your suggestion was. Now move on please.
I was talking about the robotics but yes, you need to move on and vastly improve your English.

Old Posted Oct 3, 2019, 4:13 AM

Southwest Calgary Bus Rapid Transit nears end of the line

Construction on the southwest Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) project is on track to be complete by late fall, the City of Calgary said on Wednesday.

“There is a light at the end of the tunnel here,” said Brian Tang, senior transportation engineer with the city.
Tweet This

“Over the next few weeks, you’ll see all the areas will be paved with asphalt. Once that happens, everything will start getting cleaned up and all the lane closures will start reducing and it’ll start looking a lot better.”

The southwest BRT project is one of four additions to the city’s primary transit network.

The project includes new BRT stations along the length of the route, and construction of new bus-only travel lanes on 14 Street W. between Southland Drive and 75 Avenue S.W.

Buses will run in mixed traffic along the rest of the route, except on portions of Glenmore Trail and Crowchild Trail, where buses will be able to use the shoulder lanes to bypass traffic during rush hour.

Full story with video at: https://globalnews.ca/news/5983492/s...0GlobalCalgary

Old Posted Jul 1, 2020, 1:18 AM

Whoa. I think something just froze over.

http://www.calgarytransit.com/myfare
Quote:
Coming July 1, 2020

My Fare is a mobile ticketing app that lets you buy tickets and passes anytime from anywhere, using your smartphone. Just download the app and purchase tickets. It’s fast, easy, and available any time you’re on the go.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Alberta & British Columbia > Calgary > Transportation & Infrastructure