HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Oct 14, 2021, 7:01 PM

I will get a semi-formal list when ever I get my computer. The blasted video card is sitting off the coast of CA somewhere. However, I may try and get one built again as I sent my specs to my computer service again, so if they don’t go thousands over my budget I hope I can work on the list and other things soon and post here and elsewhere.

There is another project coming to the Gulch but I am not sure how large it will be, but probably in the 16-20 story range.

Old Posted Oct 14, 2021, 11:14 PM

Most of the buildings in Austin are not attractive at all. Rather mundane to sort of speak.

Old Posted Oct 14, 2021, 11:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cecilism View Post
Most of the buildings in Austin are not attractive at all. Rather mundane to sort of speak.
Let’s get real, it’s not like Nashville doesn’t have it share of mundane and unattractive buildings.

Old Posted Oct 15, 2021, 1:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtownNashville View Post
Let’s get real, it’s not like Nashville doesn’t have it share of mundane and unattractive buildings.
But it has many attractive ones.

Last edited by cecilism; Oct 15, 2021 at 1:24 AM.

Old Posted Oct 15, 2021, 1:25 AM

It's all good! Austin has a great skyline which is ahead of NVL at this time. I'm amazed at how much ATX's has exploded up and out since I graduated nearly 20 years ago. I'm amazed by what is happening here now. ATX has lots of boxes, but the most impressive state capitol. NVL has lots of boxes but the most beautiful state capitol. Both are unsurpassed for music. ATX is 'little brother' to two huge in-state siblings and lately came out from under their shadows. Nashville recently emerged as the largest and most important city in this state. Both are very comfortable and welcoming to newcomers. ATX wouldn't exist without Tennesseans either. Expressways in both cities suck, and transit is behind the curve. ATX is blessed with wide streets, but Nashville's vestigial winding, narrow streets add lots of character, if too often a traffic pain. ATX has the premier public university in the South. NVL has the premier private school in the South. Both have airports about the same size and play host to millions of tourists each year. I'll pause now. Can you tell I love both cities?

Old Posted Today, 2:48 AM

Hey Guys,
I Hope The ATX does not mind but I copied your format for a rundown of a list for Nashville since I had all of the info but just not in the exact way for comparison sake.

It’s still a work in progress as I have a few numbers left to plug in. I know where some of the numbers are but my iPad crashes when I try to download the docs. I stopped at 150’ as that seems a good place but there are a lot of buildings between 100’ and 150’ proposed as well.

I know of others on the way too I can’t put on here.

I still have to put tons of notes in, but they are in my head and it takes time to input.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9ks10Q-bc/edit

Last edited by nashvilleron; Today at 3:18 AM.

Old Posted Today, 6:29 AM
Future God

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashvilleron View Post
Hey Guys,
I Hope The ATX does not mind but I copied your format for a rundown of a list for Nashville since I had all of the info but just not in the exact way for comparison sake.

It’s still a work in progress as I have a few numbers left to plug in. I know where some of the numbers are but my iPad crashes when I try to download the docs. I stopped at 150’ as that seems a good place but there are a lot of buildings between 100’ and 150’ proposed as well.

I know of others on the way too I can’t put on here.

I still have to put tons of notes in, but they are in my head and it takes time to input.

Enjoy!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...9ks10Q-bc/edit
You're the man Ron! We all know Nashville is on fire, but to see it in list form really puts things into perspective! Is that 50 towers I see at 300 feet or over that are either proposed, approved, or under construction? Holy cow!

-Bob Marley

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations