HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Mar 26, 2024, 7:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroadandMarket View Post
Yep it's a win win. I drove down east Market Street last night around 9:00 PM. It was such a depressing ghost town. Trash blowing around in the wind, addicts sleeping at every bus shelter. You see why tourists at Marriott/Notary/Loews get a terrible perception of the city. I hope Iron Hill especially can stick it out for another 5 years, they're in a great location.
Iron Hill seems to be doing amazing. I’m at RTM once or twice a week at odd/off hours for shopping and it’s always got a good crowd. Prime time = long waits. Not too worried about them.

Old Posted Mar 26, 2024, 7:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Londonee View Post
Iron Hill seems to be doing amazing. I’m at RTM once or twice a week at odd/off hours for shopping and it’s always got a good crowd. Prime time = long waits. Not too worried about them.
I'm not a huge fan of chain beer halls like Iron Hill (they always give me a weird airport bar vibe) but man, that is a perfect location for them and for Market East. I suppose they are a quasi-local chain so that's good.

Old Posted Yesterday, 2:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHL10 View Post
I'm not a huge fan of chain beer halls like Iron Hill (they always give me a weird airport bar vibe) but man, that is a perfect location for them and for Market East. I suppose they are a quasi-local chain so that's good.
Iron Hill is perfect for Market East. It's a local chain with 18 of 22 locations in the Philly metro, not a soulless national chain like Yard House.

Old Posted Yesterday, 2:40 PM

Quote:
Iron Hill is perfect for Market East. It's a local chain with 18 of 22 locations in the Philly metro, not a soulless national chain like Yard House.
Totally. It's always packed in there as well. The new Mulhern's Pizza location looks awesome as well. Though, I can't quite figure out where it is in the development.

Hopefully that will spark some more places to open up. That vacant Wawa would be great to fill up with something useful.

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:05 PM
Chris

Quote:
Consistent food and great nachos. I used to go to the Iron Hill in Media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redddog View Post
Totally. It's always packed in there as well. The new Mulhern's Pizza location looks awesome as well. Though, I can't quite figure out where it is in the development.

Hopefully that will spark some more places to open up. That vacant Wawa would be great to fill up with something useful.
It will be in the middle of the pedestrian part of the development. Not on Market Street.
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.9511...8192?entry=ttu

Old Posted Yesterday, 3:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PHLtoNYC View Post
Consistent food and great nachos. I used to go to the Iron Hill in Media.

It will be in the middle of the pedestrian part of the development. Not on Market Street.
https://www.google.com/maps/@39.9511...8192?entry=ttu
Ahhhh.

Old Posted Yesterday, 10:31 PM

Mulherins will be open by mid April fyi and looks to be a great addition.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations