HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos

Old Posted Apr 20, 2022, 9:09 PM
你的媽媽

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd3189 View Post
Beautiful greenery. I’ve noticed that Northern California has a bit more of it than down south.
Northern California gets more precipitation, especially in the coastal areas where the redwoods grow. In the Sierras those trees rely on melting snow.

Quote:
The large Westerly winds from the oceans also bring moisture, and the northern parts of the state generally receive higher annual rainfall amounts than the south. California's mountain ranges influence the climate as well: moisture-laden air from the west cools as it ascends the mountains, dropping moisture; some of the rainiest parts of the state are west-facing mountain slopes. Northwestern California has a temperate climate with rainfall of 15 inches (380 mm) to 50 inches (1,300 mm) per year. Some areas of Coast Redwood forest receive over 100 inches (2,500 mm) of precipitation per year.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Climate_of_California

Old Posted May 25, 2022, 10:41 AM

Looks great. I'm interested if you've been to any clubs there? Because I read on this site https://edubirdie.com/law-essay-writing-service that in many student cities, it is forbidden to build any clubs, but I don't understand why this is a student city, and they're actually should be a lot of movement here. I have read captivating information from this writing service several times and didn't believe it, but it is. So are there clubs there or not?

Last edited by Tanyagriffin; May 25, 2022 at 5:11 PM.

Old Posted Jun 19, 2022, 5:45 AM

I like the Varsity Theater's streamline moderne!

Old Posted Jun 20, 2022, 6:05 PM
Environmental Sabotage

Pretty. Small CA towns seem to do a really good job at staying interesting and vibrant. I always drive through Davis on the way to Tahoe and back and while I am sitting in the terrible traffic on I-80 I always think about checking it out.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > My City Photos