HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton

Old Posted Sep 15, 2021, 12:38 PM

Don't they still have the Platinum sales centre available to them (beside the Onyx site on Main W)

Old Posted Sep 15, 2021, 1:29 PM
Ham-burgher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachlanholmes View Post
On the signage they’ve put up there’s the location of the sales centre for this - it’s on Plains Road in Burlington. Cannot recall the exact number, sorry. Seems kind of strange to sell downtown Hamilton condos in Burlington, though.
Probably appealing to the commuter crowd.

There were signs for a Hamilton condo at a few Lakeshore West GO stations a couple of years ago (for LJM in Stoney Creek)

Old Posted Sep 15, 2021, 1:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lachlanholmes View Post
On the signage they’ve put up there’s the location of the sales centre for this - it’s on Plains Road in Burlington. Cannot recall the exact number, sorry. Seems kind of strange to sell downtown Hamilton condos in Burlington, though.
Seems to be common. My partner noted her parents saw signs for KiWi all the way out by then in north Etobicoke. 1 Jarvis similarly was advertised to GTA buyers. Seems condo developers recognize it's not Hamiltonians buying these expensive new condo units downtown Hamilton. It's either investors or people from GTa looking for a starter home or to downsize or save some money selling their more expensive GTA home.

My goal is to improve my community, the transit we use to get around it, and the health and happiness of everyone in it, and I realize these are all interconnected.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Downtown & City of Hamilton