HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Drawing Requests

Old Posted May 4, 2008, 11:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minato Ku View Post
You have forgotten Saint Denis, one of most important municipality, it has high-rises and high-rises planned.
I didn't include Saint Denis because MKmillenium had already added it all by himself. I only mentioned those that he hadn't added yet.

Anyway, as far as I'm concerned the Paris diagram is now complete. It contains 108 drawings, which is all the drawings about Paris and suburbs that exist on Skyscraperpage. None is missing. The buildings that are missing don't have drawings yet. I've asked Metropolitan whether he could draw them and add them.

Once again the missing buildings are:
- New Gan Tower
- D2 Tower (correct height is 180m)
- Carpe Diem Tower (correct height is 166m)
- Mozart Tower
- maybe also the Jean Nouvel tower in Boulogne-Billancourt, I don't quite remember about this one
- Signal Tower (5 final contestants, but maybe we wanna wait until the winner(s) is(are) selected)

Finally, Air² should be redrawn to show its real height of 235m. I don't have the skills to do any of these I'm afraid.

@MKmillenium: Why did you need the population figures that Minato Ku gave you? I'm just curious.

Old Posted May 5, 2008, 10:12 AM
BANNED

Done!. Paris suburbs have the correct info and population as well. We need the populations to make the automatic statistics in database. Of course it is not necessary to have for including a bldg, but it is important for the correct amount of people in database for each city. If you leave empty it works, but it is not representative a city empty of population. If you want some other suburb to be added, please let me know.

Last edited by M.K.; May 5, 2008 at 11:35 AM.

Old Posted May 5, 2008, 10:53 AM
The Lying Dutchman

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Brisavoine View Post
Really? Where did you find that out? What are they planning to do exactly?

This problem concerns essentially Paris and Manila. I don't think there are other cities where the diagrams are so absurd as with Paris and Manila.

Brussels had the exact same problem, but I changed years ago, and frankly nobody noticed here. The real city/municipility did I put between brackets behind the address, that way you can search with the textbox 'building' in the searchform on 'suburbs' or better cities within cities.

Look where the city of Brussels is located on this Metro city map. Some highrise buildings are only 100 meters from each other and in a different city.

Old Posted May 6, 2008, 8:52 PM
Global Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Brisavoine View Post
This problem concerns essentially Paris and Manila. I don't think there are other cities where the diagrams are so absurd as with Paris and Manila.
There are actually quite a few others such as Los Angeles (Los Angeles, Long Beach, Burbank, Pasadena, Glendale, Beverly Hills, Santa Monica, Santa Ana, Orange, Inglewood,......), Sydney (Sydney, North Sydney, Willoughby, Parramatta, Manly,...) and Copenhagen (Copenhagen, Frederiksberg, Brondby, Gentofte, Gladsaxe, Hvidovre,....) as well.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Drawing Requests