HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Sep 26, 2019, 5:04 PM

Some other rando development news. This is all behind paywalled PBT stories, so I'll just make note of them, not link to them.

1. Davis Companies is seeking to sell the Union Trust building downtown after a successful restoration and gaining a nearly 90% occupancy rate.

2. CBRE has begun marketing the huge Riverbend Foods complex (just east of Heinz Lofts). This was completely unsurprising when the plant closing was announced this summer. The site is over 17 acres, has RIV zoning, and is close to the core, meaning the sky is the limit in terms of potential redevelopment. It seems more likely than not the current manufacturing use will not be retained, due to how problematic the road access has been for trucking.

3. Morgan at North Shore Apartments will likely - following an okay by the courts - be sold to Cleveland-based NRP, the operator of Edge 1909 in the Strip District.

4. CCAC is planning on beginning construction next year of a new $40 million Workforce Development and Training Center. The site is listed being on Ridge Avenue. It's unclear to me exactly where it is, but I think this is the location.

5. Manchester Bidwell has dropped their plan to purchase the former SCI Pittsburgh site, meaning the complex is once again without a buyer.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations