HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jun 11, 2019, 8:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by milomilo View Post
It isn't enough to buy any additional Green Line phases, according to the City's numbers.

So should the city never change anything then? If they are only going to screw things up? I don't care what happened on whatever lights you're talking about, if we are going to spend money on transitways and claim that the buses have signal priority, it is unacceptable to me to now see buses sat through entire light signals waiting for cars. Every single time.
My point was it's enough to build interchanges on the far north section to keep the line grade separated. I fully realize that they need more money to build the entire line--a ton more money!

You also clearly didn't get my point about the signalization. It's all related so if they can't do one thing what makes you think they can do the other? They probably have done what you want and fucked it up. Or maybe they're like me and don't care about buses having priority over cars. The city needs to face reality and just admit cars > transit and will be for a long time.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada