HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan

Old Posted Dec 14, 2005, 8:55 PM

Tainan something going on?

Hey people!!

Does anyone of you know something about current projects in Tainan??? Would nice to read some information and see some pictures!

Thank you!

Old Posted Dec 15, 2005, 4:47 AM
ùH

Re: Tainan something going on?

Quote:
Originally Posted by linlueyfu
Hey people!!

Does anyone of you know something about current projects in Tainan??? Would nice to read some information and see some pictures!

Thank you!
Election has just ended, the current mayor of tainan won his re-election for the next 4 years. Other than the ongiong progress in the scientific park both in city and county, nothing really new going on.

The above chart listed the ongoing or future plans for tainan in the next 4 years.

The chinese language site has much detail descriptions for each project. However, I can't afford the time to translate all the lil details. So, for those who can read chinese, here is the link:

http://www.tncg.gov.tw/02.asp?sub1=市...藍圖&page=1

gd

Last edited by kidd; Dec 15, 2005 at 8:15 PM.

Old Posted Dec 16, 2005, 3:19 PM

AAhhh Thank you!

Old Posted Dec 24, 2005, 3:12 PM
ùH

億載金城園區 辦國際競圖

一級古蹟億載金城園區國際競圖評選案,十二月底就將上網公告,預計明年五月完成全部評選作業,整體設計範圍包括公園.亞太美術館周邊及德陽艦軍艦博物館,面積約十五公頃,投入開發總經費三億五千萬元。
 億載金城人氣指數高,是市府相當倚重的一級古蹟,不但金馬獎酒會曾在此舉行,幾年來的集團結婚場地也都擇定於此。不過市長許添財表示,這座古蹟一大問題是不少觀光客認為可看性不足,甚至連門票都不買,因為站在門口往內一瞧,景觀就一覽無遺,古蹟的商機甚至還不如對面的餐廳。
 南市古蹟已破百,為了賦予古蹟新生命,市府決定由億載金城做起,辦理國際競圖。競圖評選案已開過五次工作會議,修正招標公告內容後,預計年底前上網公告。
 都發局表示,競圖將結合億載金城本體.未來的亞太美術館.德陽艦軍艦博物館.億載金城周邊植栽.水岸等元素,不僅要為台南市創造新興景點,更希望讓府城成為國際級的觀光城市。由於億載金城歷史意義不凡,因此競圖要擴大視野,並且有國際觀,所以決定廣邀國際規劃設計專家共同參與。
 市府擬定的競圖範圍為永華路底以南.健康路底以北、東至光州路、西至安平漁港支航道,即除了億載金城古蹟本體外,另包含周邊區域,面積約十五公頃。
 都發局都市計畫課課長莊德樑表示,國際競圖採二階段辦理,書面審查先選出前五名,第二階段再選出最優團隊,礙於建築法規定,如果是純國外團隊雀屏中選則必需再找本國建築師加入。
 未來億載金城園區古蹟本體不動外,文化局規劃在入口處設置服務設施,提供中外觀光客更好的服務品質,另外億載金城旁的公園亦將進行綠美化。除此之外,從億載金城至亞太美術館.德陽艦軍艦博物館的動線都要做整體設計。
 億載金城園區估計整體開發經費約三億五千萬元,將列入安平港國家風景區計畫中。

Old Posted Jan 7, 2006, 6:12 AM
ùH

Sightseeing Tainan

仁德新商圈全景 (Zen-der new business district)

B&Q

HOLA

家樂福

安平港濱公園 Anping Port Park

港濱公園附近型特殊的房 (nearby housings)

新天地的聖誕樹 (Shinkon Mitsh.Department Store)

copyrighted: 123

Old Posted Jan 7, 2006, 10:35 AM

Wow... I hadn`t heard anything about that Business district before?!?

Old Posted Jan 7, 2006, 8:17 PM
ROF

That place looks similar to the new Neihu district.

Old Posted Jan 8, 2006, 8:58 PM
ùH

Did I post these ones before? O.o

Copyrights: donno

Old Posted Jan 9, 2006, 7:19 PM

Yes... the dark building is SOOOOOOO UGLY!!

Old Posted Jan 9, 2006, 9:26 PM

港濱公園附近逥??特殊的房(nearby housings)

this housing complex looks pretty nice. but i see new developments still dont have sidewalks. how come taiwanese people don't value sidewalks? i know one issue probably is lack of space. but that can be resolved in the design. many dense cities around the world still have sidewalks.

Old Posted Jan 9, 2006, 10:32 PM
ùH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqal
港濱公園附近逥??特殊的房吨nearby housings)

this housing complex looks pretty nice. but i see new developments still dont have sidewalks. how come taiwanese people don't value sidewalks? i know one issue probably is lack of space. but that can be resolved in the design. many dense cities around the world still have sidewalks.
Perhaps, they are afraid that by providing sidewalk might turn into a free parking zone for the scooters all around.

Old Posted Jan 10, 2006, 6:06 AM
ùH

全球知名真空備商日商優貝克集團(ULVAC)的南科,昨(29)日動土建。優貝克集團總裁村久三表示,南科將再投資10億元,使台灣成為7.5代機台的主要生產工。

優貝克並強調將針對可能的下包工進行全面調查,願意協助本地工、提供技術指導,使台灣光電產再往下扎。經濟部也決定協助優貝克集團在台灣建立TFT-LCD新世代機台下包體系,並將成果落實台灣生產。

優貝克也是全球唯一橫跨所有顯示器域的備商,包括TFT-LCD、LTPS(低溫多晶矽)、PDP、OLED,主要機台有一半的市近年在新世代TFT-LCD單一製程機種甚至有高達90%以上。

優貝克集團將選擇台灣為發展後顯示器技術發展計畫的重鎮之一,這計畫包括顯示器先進製程,後顯示器時代備製程的開發,基礎產究,培育人才,台南生產工及Solu-tion Service工計畫。

優貝克公司表示,未來在台灣的布局,將藉由Solution Ser-vice 工,提升客戶競力。大型機台製工則培養真空工供應體系,作為台灣TFT工持續在世界先的後盾。

優貝克在南科共成立優貝克光電與超淨精密兩家公司,昨天優貝克新動土,大力促成案的經濟部長何美玥、南科管理理局長戴、奇美電副總經理吳炳昇及國內各大光電都參這動土典禮。

【記者邱馨儀/台南導】經濟部長何美玥昨(29)日表示,台灣TFT-LCD年產值已居全球第一,界估計,未來三年光是玻璃基板的需求將成長一倍。奇美電副總吳炳昇表示,光是奇美電明年需求成長即達到一倍。

南科管理局局長戴謙表示,他前一天與奇美電董事長廖錦祥「密商」,廖董事長說「奇美決定要再拗下去」,將再大舉投入TFT-LCD產。奇美電繼續在南科擴增投資,對南科全力布建為一個上下游齊備的產聚落,有重大的幫助。

奇美電在南科興建五代的第五與7.5代的第,四的5.5也在擴大產能規模,明年底前5.5代將量產,第二個五代將在年完成,7.5代定明年底完成,屆時奇美電的整體產能將倍增。

=================

Japan's ULVAC decided to add-on additional $1 billion NT investment in R/D for the Tainan Scientific Park.

Old Posted Jan 10, 2006, 6:12 AM
ùH

Tainan Rocks!

今年的台灣燈會(新聞、網站)將在台南安平港濱史公園舉行,觀光局定本週五舉行主燈安座典禮,式展開燈會籌備工作,今年的主燈呼應農曆的狗年,將以「一公,一母,一」的狗家為型主題,燈會訂於2月12日(星期天)下午7點,舉行開燈典禮,當天下午四點在燈會現發送小提燈,燈會自2月12號起到2月26號為,總計15天,每天晚上6點到十一點,每半小時有一次主燈的燈光秀。觀光局目前還在全力取企贊助。除了主燈繼續由華電信(新聞、網站)贊助之外,副燈也確定由台北圓山飯店(網站、商品)蟬聯。

狗年主燈,配合生肖進入狗年,包括3隻主題犬,雄犬佇立在半屏山峰,昂視前方,展現出捍衛半壁江山及保衛家園的雄姿,雌犬則是含情脈脈坐於雄犬旁邊,兩隻主題犬都是以不銹鋼鋼材製作,至於幼犬,則是以傳統花燈方法製作。主燈高度有21.5公尺,相當於七層樓高,總重量20噸!

==================== Event: 2/12 ~ 2/26 in Tainan!

The year of dog - This year's lantern festival will be celebrated in Tainan. The main lantern's height = 21.5 Meter ~ 7 floors height and weights 20 tons.

News taken from 台南城市超速網 - our friendly website at:

http://home.kimo.com.tw/ricohrr1/

Old Posted Jan 10, 2006, 4:14 PM

That's right! A VERY VERY BIG PROBLEM IN TAIWAN is... when the gouvernment build more streets, roads and highways, the Taiwanese people buy more and more cars and scooter... it a vicious cyrcle in Taiwan... if they build sidewalks... not over 2 months and it is a parking place for cars and scooters ^^

Old Posted Jan 10, 2006, 10:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linlueyfu
That's right! A VERY VERY BIG PROBLEM IN TAIWAN is... when the gouvernment build more streets, roads and highways, the Taiwanese people buy more and more cars and scooter... it a vicious cyrcle in Taiwan... if they build sidewalks... not over 2 months and it is a parking place for cars and scooters ^^
they should ticket them and/or tow them away. i think if the city govts. did a better job with regulation, they wouldn't have that problem. they would also have more money in their coffers with the revenue from tickets. they should also build more parking facitilies for the vehicles. the success of the new garbage/recycling regulations implemented shows that the govt. can get things accomplished if it puts in the effort.

Old Posted Jan 10, 2006, 11:14 PM
ùH

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razqal
they should ticket them and/or tow them away. i think if the city govts. did a better job with regulation, they wouldn't have that problem. they would also have more money in their coffers with the revenue from tickets. they should also build more parking facitilies for the vehicles. the success of the new garbage/recycling regulations implemented shows that the govt. can get things accomplished if it puts in the effort.
I think our police force is too busy trying to catch the car/mopad thieves!! Even though I do hear that nowadays they also do a lot of towing!

Last edited by kidd; Jan 11, 2006 at 12:42 AM.

Old Posted Feb 11, 2006, 2:05 PM
ùH

copyrighted: 摩天漢世界/台南城市超速網

Old Posted Feb 11, 2006, 2:35 PM
be nice to the crackheads

What the hell?!?!? The person who took this picture is not only in the same building that I use to live in, but more than likely in the same room. I had this identical view.

Old Posted Feb 11, 2006, 2:44 PM
ùH

Quote:
Originally Posted by giallo

What the hell?!?!? The person who took this picture is not only in the same building that I use to live in, but more than likely in the same room. I had this identical view.
Well, in that case, the guy must have taken over ur room after ur departure to China then?! kekekee....

Old Posted Mar 9, 2006, 11:15 AM
Bamboo Tiger

The old anping fort seems to be finally getting some attention. The project includes an upgrade to Fort Erh-Kun-Shen, an art museum, and a permanent mooring for the Deyang.

[img]

http://www.egchpark.com.tw/

Last edited by Coyett; Mar 9, 2006 at 11:22 AM.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Asia-Pacific > Taiwan