HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art

Closed Thread

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 5:49 PM
World Machine

The second and third posts made my day until I found the transformers facepalm . . . funny stuff

Old Posted Jun 4, 2011, 8:47 PM

Location: Born and raised Clevelander, former Atlantan and Dallasite, and now 'probational' New Yorker, ha
I am torn on this one:

1. I'd like to support free speech ...even if as utterly ridiculous and backward as Kanto's idea of adding another tower at the 11th hour of planning and building after hundreds of city planners and architects have spent millions of man-hours to conceptualize, evaluate, and compromise on this plan.

2. I'm also grateful for the humor displayed at such a promotion. Some of you cracked my @%*& up with the face-palms and even an honorable mention by Kanto him/herself for dictating on what and how you may comment, lol.

3. However as an artist I'm opposed (@Roadcruiser1 I'm sure you'll like this) because Kanto is in clear violation of copyright infringement, and the forum's rules, by using someone else's image as the foundation for his and not providing proper source reference. From his statements it's also clear his intent is not parody and fair use so mods need to rectify as they see fit.

www.UrbanImpressionist.com ______ Twitter: @UrbanImpress ______ UrbanImpressionist on Facebook______ UrbanImpressionist on Youtube

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 6:29 PM
Twin Towers crusader

And folks like yankeesfan, Roadcruiser, CGII, Starship Catvern and brantw really think that what the're doing here is not harassing?

Well, but let's go back to what this topic is about, I have a new picture. This one shows a view from the northeast:

Also, if any of you folks want to further discuss my idea, I made a new topic about it in Buildings & Architecture: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=191627
America and New York deserve to have twin towers again! I am boldly resisting the twin towers taboo enforcers - a.k.a. the bullies who harass folks on this forum just because they have different opinions than these bullies do!
Recipe for the best syrup in the world:
http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=191318

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 8:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanto View Post
Also, if any of you folks want to further discuss my idea, I made a new topic about it in Buildings & Architecture
Your ideas already have been discussed for a long time now, stop flooding the whole forum with the same topic!

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 8:40 PM
Twin Towers crusader

I'm not flooding anything. I created just one new topic about my idea, not a thousand!
America and New York deserve to have twin towers again! I am boldly resisting the twin towers taboo enforcers - a.k.a. the bullies who harass folks on this forum just because they have different opinions than these bullies do!

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 9:45 PM

Your idea is stupid, because you lack the knowledge of the World Trade Center underground, and you still don't understand basic architecture and civil engineering.

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 10:54 PM
Twin Towers crusader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadcruiser1 View Post
Your idea is stupid, because you lack the knowledge of the World Trade Center underground, and you still don't understand basic architecture and civil engineering.
And again insults. If you would be as knowledgable as you claim to be, you wouldn't have to rely on insults to prove your point

Old Posted Jun 6, 2011, 11:46 PM

I mentioned it a page ago. The 1 train station is underneath your building. You can't realign a subway station. It's impossible.

Old Posted Jun 7, 2011, 3:41 AM

This is the worst idea on Satan's Green Earth ever.

Old Posted Jun 7, 2011, 5:20 AM
Meh

We only need one thread on this, Kanto.

End

Closed Thread

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Urban Art > Skyscraper & Urban Art