HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States

Old Posted Sep 20, 2020, 11:00 AM

Color Suggestions Needed

Hello Everyone.
I have A very Long living room with an oversized couch. I want some color suggestions for my room.
I was thinking more of going with a Yellow color pallette or brown. The room is long and narrow. There is dead space behind the couch. would like to be able to tie it in somehow with paint combo. Across the couch is tv with shelves (greyish/brown). Should I try to go lighter or will a dark color provide a good contrast. I am Little Bit Confused. Your Suggestions appreciated.

Old Posted Sep 20, 2020, 2:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by harshan8kaylen View Post
Hello Everyone.
I have A very Long living room with an oversized couch. I want some color suggestions for my room.
I was thinking more of going with a Yellow color pallette or brown. The room is long and narrow. There is dead space behind the couch. would like to be able to tie it in somehow with paint combo. Across the couch is tv with shelves (greyish/brown). Should I try to go lighter or will a dark color provide a good contrast. I am Little Bit Confused. Your Suggestions appreciated.
@harshan8kaylen I won’t recommend you to choose the yellow color. As it is very light colour. Choose any dark color because, in a dark color, strains and dust are not visible. And you have to wash your covers much frequently. Choose versatile colors, You can checkout color ranges here.
Personally, I recommended you to choose the grey color. and I have also one grey color sofa in my house. It looks fantastic. You can always go with it. Cheers!

Old Posted Sep 20, 2020, 3:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drace5haizen View Post
@harshan8kaylen I won’t recommend you to choose the yellow color. As it is very light colour. Choose any dark color because, in a dark color, strains and dust are not visible. And you have to wash your covers much frequently. Choose versatile colors, You can checkout color ranges here.
Personally, I recommended you to choose the grey color. and I have also one grey color sofa in my house. It looks fantastic. You can always go with it. Cheers!
Thanks @drace5haizen for your suggestion. My Friend Suggested me to buy a yellow one because according to him, yellow is very eye catchy and it will look good.
But, Your point is also good, I have to wash it more frequently to keep it neat and tidy. Now I am Little Stuck In between them. Huh!

Old Posted May 6, 2021, 12:06 AM

Of course, it is right and just to provide credits and honor to the original creator of anything you will be posting especially when it is not yours. This protects them and their works as well. In line with this, I wanted to give credit to https://games.lol/hide-online-hunters-vs-props/ for being the game that saves my sanity as it keeps the thrill and excitement within me.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > United States