HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 2:43 PM
BANNED

ATLANTA | Phipps Plaza Redevelopment | 12 Floor Office, 150 Room Nobu Hotel

http://www.atlantamagazine.com/dinin...try-partially/

Quote:
At a Simon Property Group press conference this morning, Nobu CEO Trevor Horwell announced that Nobu Atlanta Restaurant and a 150-room Nobu Hotel may open as soon as late 2019, part of a major new mixed-use development at Simon-owned Phipps Plaza that will begin opening in spring 2020.
Quote:
In addition to the 10,000 square-foot-restaurant, the new development will include 12-story Class A office building, other dining options, and a 90,000-square-foot Life Time Athletic facility. David Rockwell, who designed the restaurant’s original location in Tribeca as well as its brand new spot on Broadway, is also creating the Atlanta space. No word on the Atlanta chef for now.
Construction Scheduled for Summer 2018

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 3:15 PM

LifeTime Fitness is great. I went to one in Austin that was nearly as nice as my Equinox. We have exactly one LifeTime in Manhattan but they wanted to charge me more per month for that one location than for my all-access Equinox membership, which I can use around the country. Crazy.

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 3:30 PM
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawg View Post
LifeTime Fitness is great. I went to one in Austin that was nearly as nice as my Equinox. We have exactly one LifeTime in Manhattan but they wanted to charge me more per month for that one location than for my all-access Equinox membership, which I can use around the country. Crazy.
TD,
Is the one in Manhattan this big? At 90K sqft. this has to be the biggest gym in Atlanta. Not to mention the nicest, look at the two rooftop pools!!! I will definitely be joining.

Old Posted May 11, 2018, 8:32 PM

It's definitely massive but doesn't really offer more than a flagship Equinox, which is why I balked at the high monthly membership for only 1 location. I'm guessing Atlanta's will probably be priced more in line with the rest of the chain's locations. If it's anything like the one I went to in Austin you'll be impressed!
https://www.lifetime.life/life-time-...ate=2018-05-11

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > Proposals