HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography

Old Posted Dec 1, 2019, 10:59 PM

Interior design and furniture

Old Posted Dec 1, 2019, 11:02 PM

Old Posted Dec 2, 2019, 8:21 PM

Old Posted Oct 17, 2020, 6:18 PM

I love this style, I am currently working on several interior design projects and I am proud when my clients are happy. For more articles, essays for your blog or websites click here cheap essay writing service and you will be among those satisfied with my work.

Old Posted Mar 9, 2021, 12:23 PM
3D artist

3d interior design

You can also checkout our recent 3d interior design sample of a living room.

Old Posted Aug 9, 2021, 1:37 PM

Portable furniture gardenfurniture.co.uk. Personally, I really like Stationary Furniture. This category includes garden furnishings designed for permanent use in the same place. The stationary table is mounted directly on the homestead. It is heavy, characterized by resistance to the environment. The main feature - small size and weight, which allows you to change the place of dislocation effortlessly. Tables, couches, and other mobile furniture for the garden, as a rule, are equipped with rollers or wheels for easy transportation. Mobile items of furniture are often foldable: you can take them out on the terrace and spend the evening in the company of a cozy plaid and a good book.

Old Posted Aug 13, 2021, 9:42 AM

Fascinating photos. I wanted to order similar furniture on this site https://www.hugoandsons.co.uk/beds/sleigh-beds/, but I realized that I don't have that kind of money yet, and I'd instead buy a regular sleigh bed, which I needed badly right now. But I believe that someday I will be able to purchase such furniture for my house. However, currently, such furniture is going out of fashion, and if you follow it, it is better to buy a newer style of furniture. But it seems to me that classics always look great, regardless of what fashion dictates. I hope my reply was helpful to someone. I just wanted to share my thoughts with you.

Last edited by Granolca; Sep 29, 2021 at 10:58 AM.

Old Posted Sep 15, 2021, 8:36 PM

Wow, such a great design! I like how it turned out to combine the flooring and furniture. For me, this is a little extravagant, but I understand the aesthetics itself.
Now I'm arranging my garden. I decided to make it in the English style and planted a lot of roses. I had to buy furniture as well. I found great offers at www.gardenfurniture.co.uk. If you need something in the garden, I strongly recommend ordering from them. They have never failed me yet.
The difficulty arose in the lighting. I don't know whether to install small lanterns or a couple of large searchlights. What do you recommend?

Last edited by fynobak; Sep 17, 2021 at 10:40 AM.

Old Posted Nov 18, 2021, 11:27 AM

I care a lot about the furniture in our house. Because I chose all the furniture in the house for a very long time. And that's why I carefully chose the removal company and analyzed the removal costs before moving. I am already in the new house and our furniture is in ideal condition, placed with care as in these wonderful pictures.

Last edited by matthewmiller; Yesterday at 2:42 PM.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Photography Forums > General Photography