HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted Jan 15, 2013, 10:36 AM

The Great Canadian Tourism Thread!

Alright so it's early in the morning, I can't sleep and I keep thinking about a whole bunch of stuff.

As some of you may know, I'm a new Permanent Resident to Canada (landed two months ago). My stay here in 2006-2008 made me fall in love with this beautiful country, but it wasn't until I went back to my country of birth that I started appreciating and realizing how incredible Canada is, something that unfortunately some Canadians take for granted. All this time I've been lurking the forums, learning new stuff, discovering new places, and I gotta say that it has made me want to travel all across Canada, visit all 10 provinces and 3 territories.

I don't want to bug each forumer and personally ask them for tips/things to do/places to visit while in their lovely cities, hence this thread.

The dynamic is quite simple. You'll advertise your city/province/region, you'll give a few things to do or places to visit. They can be the typical, touristy stuff, or maybe things that some visitors might miss out (e.g. visiting a local restaurant). Mention your favourite things to do, places to eat and stay, things NOT to do or say, etc.

This is the place to ask away as well. If any of you are thinking of visiting a particular place, we can use this thread to clear all doubts/discover new things.

Promotional videos or photos are also accepted. We gotta convince all those sloppy-dressed tourists to come spent their loonies chez nous, after all

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada