HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs

Old Posted Dec 9, 2014, 12:38 AM

Exclamation [sackville] old Downsview mall

Does anyone have a picture/pictures of the mall in the 80's or 90's? or know where I might find one? I've been looking forever but have yet to find more than one of the front of the building but its really hard to see any details.

Old Posted Dec 11, 2014, 1:31 AM
Dartmouth Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoldmallman View Post
Does anyone have a picture/pictures of the mall in the 80's or 90's? or know where I might find one? I've been looking forever but have yet to find more than one of the front of the building but its really hard to see any details.
I just happened to be flipping through some videos on youtube and saw this picture in one of the comments below.. all it had was "front of the Downsview; video still from The Downs" I've got no date reference as I'm really not familiar with the history of that mall. Anyway, I remembered this post, so hopefully this might help with what you were looking for?

Old Posted Dec 11, 2014, 2:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HaliStreaks View Post
I just happened to be flipping through some videos on youtube and saw this picture in one of the comments below.. all it had was "front of the Downsview; video still from The Downs" I've got no date reference as I'm really not familiar with the history of that mall. Anyway, I remembered this post, so hopefully this might help with what you were looking for?

i do actually have this pic but mine isn't any where near this clear so thanks

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces > Halifax > Suburbs