HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Old Posted May 20, 2008, 9:42 PM

Thanks realcity :-) I couldn't resist after reading RTH's complimentary remark about my letter to the ed:

"there's a fab letter in the Spec today telling Flambasterdas to basically take a hike or start looking after their own sick, homeless, criminals, parolees etc...."

This whole bizarre mass delusion has left me feeling stymied. My point in the letter nailed home once again by a Kirkendal email bulletin just received:

"Two male youths were arrested early this morning 4:30 am. They are responsible for most of the car entries in that area. They were arrested on Dundurn at Homewood. It is possible they were in the company of a young female but we do not have any more information at this time. One youth lives steps away from the club. They were caught by an off duty officer (who also had his car entered). The youths only confessed to 10 car entries. They stated they need money to buy cool stuff."

Hhmmm... let's see, at least three halfway houses packed with paroled young offenders in the neighbourhood - but that's probably just a coincidence...

Anyway, point being, that stuff is our burden to bear for the same or higher property taxes as Flam - but yes, we do get the snow plowed first, etc. etc. blah, blah, blah. Anyone up there wanna trade? ;-)

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Hamilton > Suburbs