HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation

Old Posted Jul 5, 2020, 3:13 PM
The Vomit Bag.

Enough with the fireworks every night

every goddamn night for the past two weeks, inconsiderate assholes have been setting off fireworks; sometimes as late as 2am. I can understand Canada Day/Victoria day, and the night before, but come on. Another case of when the city is negligent in enforcing its bylaws: https://www.london.ca/city-hall/by-l...eworksPW11.pdf

I have also had it up to here with motorcycle night riders. 0.1% of the population that is comprised of unrepentent assholes is severely impacting the quality of life of the other 99.9% of people.

Old Posted Jul 5, 2020, 3:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MolsonExport View Post
every goddamn night for the past two weeks, inconsiderate assholes have been setting off fireworks; sometimes as late as 2am. I can understand Canada Day/Victoria day, and the night before, but come on. Another case of when the city is negligent in enforcing its bylaws: https://www.london.ca/city-hall/by-l...eworksPW11.pdf

I have also had it up to here with motorcycle night riders. 0.1% of the population that is comprised of unrepentent assholes is severely impacting the quality of life of the other 99.9% of people.
A guy near my house was shooting off goddamn fireworks a couple houses down from me. Occasionally he yelled YEE-HAW, obviously an attempt to make me hate him even more!

Old Posted Jul 5, 2020, 9:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevanford1 View Post
A guy near my house was shooting off goddamn fireworks a couple houses down from me. Occasionally he yelled YEE-HAW, obviously an attempt to make me hate him even more!
American ex-pat? lol

Old Posted Jul 5, 2020, 10:54 PM
The Vomit Bag.

drives a ram hemi for sure

I took my daughter out for ice cream today at the "Scoop" in Hyde Park. Some asshole was there with his huge gaping Dodge Ram HEMI Prickup Truck. It had a huge sticker in the rear window that said "My truck is really loud? TOO BAD FOR YOU!!" Also had a Trump-Pence sticker (Ontario plates). He peeled out of the parking lot like his pants were on fire and his ass was catching. Never mind that there were many kids on bikes on Gainsborough and in the parking lot. The noise was deafening. Yee-Haw!!!

I fucking loathe small-dicked assholes and their prickup trucks. He wasn't a Hemi-asshole, he was pure 100% grade-A Asshole.

Not all pickup truck drivers are assholes, but surely all assholes drive prickup trucks (except Ausholes, who drive Audis).

Last edited by MolsonExport; Jul 6, 2020 at 12:59 AM.

Old Posted Jul 6, 2020, 1:07 PM
User Registered

My Simcity Stuff

Old Posted Jul 6, 2020, 1:17 PM
The Vomit Bag.

hah, it ain't "deep state" (which belief in is for morons); rather it is just a giant pile of gaping assholes that enjoy being total jerks. they actually enjoy it. Assholes are thrilled to be assholes.

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > London > General Discussions, Culture, Dining, Sports & Recreation