HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe

Old Posted Jun 28, 2008, 2:08 AM
maverick

Well House l 162 m l 48 fl l

rendres from http://www.vertical2006.ru

construction thread on SSC

photo by Worg April 2008

photo by jst May 2008 (construction on the horizon)

photo by rapurimanka from LiveJournal

photo by igor

June 25 2008

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Last edited by anm; Jun 28, 2008 at 2:30 AM.

Old Posted Jul 4, 2008, 5:13 AM
Honored Member

new proposal by Zaha Hadid:

Old Posted Jul 6, 2008, 5:03 AM
maverick

The name of this project is "Yuri Dolgorukij".
The status is - approved proposal.
There are two towers - 200 and 210 m, the taller one is thinner and is closer to the IBC.

Older proposal - the thinner tower is shorter:

Current proposal:

http://www.archiportale.com/progetti...e=&IdProg=2566

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." George Orwell

Last edited by anm; Jul 7, 2008 at 10:27 PM.

Old Posted Jul 7, 2008, 8:46 AM
bourgeoisie member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grumpy View Post
new proposal by Zaha Hadid:

one of the best designs i have ever seen.
stunning!

Old Posted Jul 9, 2008, 1:06 AM
maverick

Concept of reconstruction of Zarjadje - the city district near Kremlin where hotel Rossija recently has been demolished, by Foster and Partners.

the site as of June 2008

photo by alex_divinorum from the spire of Kotelnicheskaja Embarkment

The construction is in limbo as investors are arguing in court.

Old Posted Jul 14, 2008, 3:54 AM
maverick

update of Continental, ~180 m, a render at the bottom of page 1 of this thread; that render is not exactly what they are biulding...

here is another one, also not correct

hoppe at least the construction workers know what they are buliding

by Aleksey July 12 2008

Old Posted Jul 16, 2008, 10:49 PM
maverick

Rotating tower l 70 fl l 400m

http://www.dynamicarchitecture.net/moscow.html

Moscow will have its Rotating Skyscraper
to become the new icon of the Russian capital.

According to the Chairman of the MIRAX GROUP Sergey Polonsky, “the brightest feature of the building will be rotation of most floors around the central core, irrespective of the movement of other floors. Thus, floors will not be identical, which will allow the building to change the form constantly. Another characteristic feature of the building will be the system of connection of pipelines: all engineering systems of the central core will be connected to the rotating parts of floors, which will allow to use water, electricity, heating and the sewerage in the apartments in a habitual mode. The method of construction will be also unique: the central core will be poured in-place, and the floors will be made section by section at a factory and fastened to the core when assembled, with all MEP systems and, probably, even furniture”. "After initial estimates, this method will allow us to reduce the time of construction minimum to 30 %, and besides, to essentially lower the site pollution during construction", - adds the Russian project manager.

This tower will have 70 stories, 400 Mt high. (1312 ft).
The developer is the international Moscow based, MIRAX GROUP Company headed by Mr. Sergei Polonsky.
The volume of investments into the tower construction is going to exceed $400 million.
The total area of the tower will be almost 110,000SM (1184000SF) with offices and retail premises as well as apartments and penthouses.
The project, to be realized in the new area of Moscow City within the limits of the third transport ring, is now in the stage of advanced design and coordination.
The beginning of construction is planned for the end of the year, and the commissioning of the tower into operation will be for 2010.

http://www.dynamicarchitecture.net/moscow.html

Main features of the Rotating skyscraper

The project will offer apartments with:

• Astonishing view: the tenants of the “villas” can rotate their Villas according to the sun from sunrise to sunset, just by a voice-activated system;

• State-of-the-art design details;

• Very high quality finishing;

• The most sophisticated electronic devices;

• Completely custom-made luxury apartments

• Complete guaranteed maintenance service;

• The most advanced safety systems;

• Pools and sauna at the apartments and penthouses

Click here for Rotating Tower Moscow Movie

approximate location:

Photo by Axort

Old Posted Sep 18, 2008, 10:56 PM
maverick

Mirax Park, photo by Worg, Sept 18 2008

Московская медицинская академия им. Сечинова, фармакологический факультет.

Old Posted Oct 3, 2008, 9:55 PM
maverick

photo by Ysh Oct 2 2008

То же самое крупно, увеличение по клику:

taken from Hotel Leningradskaja/Hilton

more here (very gloomy weather ):

http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php?t=720404

Last edited by anm; Oct 3, 2008 at 10:32 PM.

Old Posted Oct 18, 2008, 11:38 PM
Utopia Society

simply amazing

Old Posted Oct 27, 2008, 4:34 AM

that zaha hadid project is fantastic. definitely the best project i've seen proposed for moscow.

on friday, the moscow times had an article that stated that the developer of zarad'ye (see post #65 - redevelopment of the hotel rossiya site) had lost the contract, apparently for political reasons. the article also said that the same developer had also lost the contract to build crystal city/khrystal'niy gorod and - that the crystal city project was dead, though it didn't explain what happened.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2008, 2:26 AM
maverick

Quote:
Originally Posted by bvpcvm View Post
that zaha hadid project is fantastic. definitely the best project i've seen proposed for moscow.

on friday, the moscow times had an article that stated that the developer of zarad'ye (see post #65 - redevelopment of the hotel rossiya site) had lost the contract, apparently for political reasons. the article also said that the same developer had also lost the contract to build crystal city/khrystal'niy gorod and - that the crystal city project was dead, though it didn't explain what happened.
That Crystal Island has never moved beyond "approved" stage, there was no investor. It is even harder to imagine they will find one now.

Old Posted Apr 11, 2009, 4:30 PM

microrayons

I watched all the amazing projects but I am more interested in the mass of the buildingworks which is done in the suburbs I guess.
I am interrested what the designtoughts are behind the highrise apartmentbuildings which are composed in microrayons in the suburbs. They are so standarised en huge.

And I wonder is the argument that you then can get cheap social housing? Because here in Holland just because of this argument we often tend to build low rise rowhouses as they are cheaper then highrise.

I compared some dutch and russian neighbourhoods and found out that moscow neighbourhoods dont take less space because of the highrise as there is much space in and around the microrayons.
Can some one tell me more about this subject or tell me where its reported?

Old Posted Apr 21, 2009, 12:16 AM
20 Stories Tall

Some pretty unique projects.

Old Posted Nov 4, 2009, 4:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breidablik View Post
I watched all the amazing projects but I am more interested in the mass of the buildingworks which is done in the suburbs I guess.
I am interrested what the designtoughts are behind the highrise apartmentbuildings which are composed in microrayons in the suburbs. They are so standarised en huge.

And I wonder is the argument that you then can get cheap social housing? Because here in Holland just because of this argument we often tend to build low rise rowhouses as they are cheaper then highrise.

I compared some dutch and russian neighbourhoods and found out that moscow neighbourhoods dont take less space because of the highrise as there is much space in and around the microrayons.
Can some one tell me more about this subject or tell me where its reported?
You see many green zones in Moscow - but it is impossible to built in them. It is parks and forests. Cheep apartments ( now about 4000$US for 1 sq.m) can be only in 17-30 story new buildings. Now Moscow is about 1000 sq.km and more than 10 millions population. We have some townships and villas in Moscow, but it is much more expensive.

Old Posted Nov 14, 2009, 12:23 PM

There is alot going on over there , thanks for the updates

Old Posted Nov 14, 2009, 11:14 PM

Whats going on in Moscow is truly amazing, would love to visit today if I could.

I'd seriously like to plan a vacation in the not-so-distant future... Yet I know nothing about how to get around and know zero Russian or anyone who would go with me.

Old Posted Mar 23, 2010, 8:42 PM
Мир

Moscow is such a beautiful city!!

Old Posted May 13, 2011, 7:44 AM
BANNED

Beautiful Moscow in April

http://www.flickr.com/photos/29769428@N07/

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Europe