HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations

Old Posted Mar 1, 2018, 11:07 PM
somewhere in-between

^ That stinks for the downtown Birmingham businesses, but it should be worth it when finished.

Here's an article discussing public transportation in Royal Oak. The city is considering options for expanding SMART or creating its own branded bus system. Also the city wants to have better connectivity to the newly-launched FAST system - the majority of the city population voted yes on the recently-failed RTA millage.

Quote:
Royal Oak seeks community feedback on potential for improved public transportation
MJ Galbraith | metromode
Thursday, March 01, 2018

The city of Royal Oak's Transit Task Force wants the opinions of its citizens. As Royal Oak officials seek to improve the city's public transportation options, the newly formed Transit Task Force has released an online survey to better understand the wants and needs of the people...though the metro Detroit region as a whole voted down a 2016 millage to fund a Regional Transit Authority, more than 31,000 Royal Oakers voted yes on the millage, representing a positive vote from more than half of the city's population overall....

Old Posted Mar 1, 2018, 11:15 PM
somewhere in-between

Sort of interesting article about how the city of Rochester is using datasets and matrixes to inform decisions regarding planned developments for the few remaining large development sites within the city's borders. Other, bigger cities have been doing similar things, including Grand Rapids.

Quote:
Rochester develops data-driven tool to help inform development decisions
MJ Galbraith | metromode
Thursday, March 01, 2018

The city of Rochester might have an indoor, year-round farmers market coming its way. But then again, it might not. Rochester might be in line for 1,500 to 2,000 brand new residential housing units. But again, maybe not. Office, commercial, residential--the city of Rochester has its pick of the litter. But the city has decided it best not to rush into any big new developments just yet.

Area developers and construction companies have been waiting on bated breath as the city has decided to take a step back from developing the seven to eight of its remaining big sites to consider just what it is that will benefit Rochester the most. And not solely in an economic sense, but taking into account quality of life issues, as well...

Old Posted Mar 5, 2018, 7:36 AM

Some photos from the past few days:

Pontiac

Auch Construction Company's new headquarters, Woodward at Huron. This view looks east from Mill Street across the property.

After being vacant following the closure of Clutch Cargo's, Grace Gospel Fellowship bought and renovated this old church across the street from Auch's new building

Originally First Baptist Church of Pontiac, this building was vacant until recently. It is now Erebus Escape, an escape room run by the owners of Erebus haunted house nearby, which was formerly the largest walk-through haunted attraction in the world.

Flagstar Strand Theatre and Slow's BBQ's Pontiac location. These have been opened just over a year but I don't recall anyone showing photos of the completed theater.

16 Murphy Street, near Huron. This was dilapidated until last summer.

Right next door to 16 Murphy on Huron, these two commercial buildings are being restored as well. I know the left one was abandoned, but the single floor building on the right has always been in decent condition, just unoccupied.

And one I took today from Royal Oak. 116 East 7th Street, built on the site of an older building nearly the same size, will be a Jewish community center for young adults.

Old Posted Mar 19, 2018, 9:52 PM

Very nice I didn't catch those when you posted them but it's definitely been a while since I've seen a Pontiac update.

Btw this is one of the most interesting super-far shots of downtown I've seen in a while.

Quote:
Renovations give Southfield Town Center new leases

By KIRK PINHO
Crain's Detroit Business
March 18, 2018

It's not been an easy road for the New York City owners of the region's second-largest office complex, the Southfield Town Center.

Four years ago this month, 601W Cos. said it would embark on a $50 million renovation of the 2.2 million-square-foot complex off the Lodge Freeway consisting of five sparkling office buildings the company purchased in 2014 for $177.5 million. Those renovations, now totaling about $56 million including tenant improvements, are about to enter their third and final phase with an upgrade to the sprawling atrium, expected to begin later this year.

The tough part? The landlord is competing with downtown Detroit for prime tenants and has lost a handful of household names to Dan Gilbert's buildings and allure, including Microsoft Corp., Fifth Third Bank of Eastern Michigan and Ally Financial, which had seriously considered leasing a big block of space at Southfield Town Center.

Still, it has attracted HelloWorld Inc.; Tessellate, a business unit of Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan offering other health plans Medicare risk adjustment and quality programs; and some key expansions of flagship tenants like Alix Partners LLC. In all, says Clarence Gleeson, the Transwestern senior vice president who leads leasing and management for the complex, occupancy is now approximately 71 or 72 percent, not that much higher than when 601W purchased it.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...ter-new-leases

Says the pot to the kettle in a moment of self projection

Old Posted Mar 21, 2018, 6:39 PM

Downtown Birmingham continues to prepare for the closure of Old Woodward and other major replacing of infrastructure.

Quote:
Double whammy: Dates set for major Woodward projects in Birmingham

By KURT NAGL
Crain's Detroit Business
March 19, 2018

-Old Woodward construction through downtown to start March 26
-Woodward construction to start mid-April
-MDOT plans to coordinate work on each project to minimize impact

The main four-block stretch through downtown, from Brown Street to Oakland Avenue, will close starting March 26 for a $7 million infrastructure overhaul, and Maple Road will be restricted to one or two driving lanes, with no room available for stopping or parking.

At the same time, a $3.4 million road resurfacing project on Woodward Avenue from 14 Mile to Big Beaver/Quarton roads will tighten the squeeze with lane closures.

Old Woodward is expected to reopen by the end of July, and work on Woodward should be complete in time for the Woodward Dream Cruise on Aug. 18, according to MDOT.

The city, meanwhile, has ramped up marketing to ease the blow of the project to area businesses, especially those within the blocks closed to motor traffic. Starting next month, it is offering $20 rebates to shoppers who spend $100 in the downtown shopping district, with a rebate limit of $100 per month per shopper, according to the Birmingham Shopping District. It is also offering complimentary valet parking.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...-in-birmingham

Old Posted Mar 21, 2018, 6:43 PM

I hate really big images like this but there's no helping it I guess so I'm going to post it separate so it doesn't make reading the article really annoying.

http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...-in-birmingham

Old Posted Mar 23, 2018, 5:08 PM

* I know urban enthusiasts aren't too keen on Warren to say the least but it's the 3rd biggest city in the state and it's not going away any time soon so hey if they want to jump on the walkable bandwagon in their own way I say go for it.

A good friend of mine lives in Warren so I've been spending a lot of my time there recently for the first time in my life. Although she would prolly be the first to point out the negative aspects of living there but at the same time Madison Heights & Hazel Park are rapidly gentrifying as satellite cities of the Woodward corridor but 10 - 15 years ago Hazel Park was known locally by some as "Hazeltucky".

Warren isn't the most attractive of cities in terms of what people are looking for now but the northern part of the city i.e. north of 696 is a middle and even upper-middle class area in some spots. There are resources that can be built off the General Motors Tech center is the obvious one but the US Army Tank Automotive Command is south of 12 Mile from the GM tech center.

Basically in Warren the 12 mile corridor which also includes the civic center and the South Campus of Macomb County Community College is the only area that has the conditions to possibly redevelop into a more urban area. At the very least Warren leaders have watched cities like Hazel Park & Madison Heights which 10-15 years ago had a reputation similar to Warren become hot destinations for youth and empty-nesters and want to get in on the action.

I could see some spill over being possible if housing becomes an issue in the current "spill over" area in regards to the Woodward Corridor. But to capitalize on it and not just attracting to a narrow area along the border with Oakland County. Will Warren be able to do it, idk to start they would have to make a lot of pedestrian friendly improvements that I don't think the majority of Warren voters would care about. There's also the caveat of course that if the improvements were made in their neighborhood and they don't require raising large amounts of new revenue I'm sure there would be broad support.

Warren tried a few years ago to get something like this going but it went nowhere Southfield had an ambitious plan to redevelop it's civic center as well which seems to have been scaled back at least for now. So we'll see but I definitely do want to see all our cities succeed so i'll be rooting for it or a better project I guess.

Quote:
Warren to seek developer for $125 million-plus walkable downtown

By ANNALISE FRANK
Crain's Detroit Business
March 22, 2018

-Mayor Jim Fouts gives State of the City address
-Seeks developer for $125 million project to create walkable downtown
-To issue request for proposals April 9

Birmingham-based Gibbs Planning Group Inc. outlined the vision for Warren Town Center, a walkable downtown area about 16 acres in size that would cost approximately $125 million to create. It would be built just north of 12 Mile Road along Van Dyke Avenue, across from the GM Technical Center.

The city will issue a nationwide request for proposals April 9 with the aim of finding a developer or team to undertake its new proposal, which is likely to cost $125 million or more, Fouts told Crain's on Thursday.

These aren't the city's first plans for new development across Van Dyke Avenue from General Motors Co.'s tech center. Previous attempts to create a bustling city center at Warren's Civic Campus east of Van Dyke and just north of 12 Mile Road have fallen through, according to city planning documents.

"I'm pretty bullish on this happening. Except, of course, if the economy were to flip over, that would curtail things, but right now it's a good time to invest," Fouts said. "So right now Warren is ripe for new development. Without GM, I don't think we'd be able to sell it as well."
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...kable-downtown

Last edited by Docta_Love; Mar 24, 2018 at 12:49 AM.

Old Posted Mar 24, 2018, 4:16 AM
somewhere in-between

^ Gibbs Planning Group has done visioning planning like this in cities all over the state, country, and world. They know what they are doing. But a lot of their projects stay just that - visions. They came to Kalamazoo too for its Imagine Kalamazoo 2025 process too. I hope Warren can pull off something positive though.

BTW, what happened to X E N O? The one that started this thread?

Old Posted Mar 25, 2018, 6:13 AM

I'd love to see Warren be successful, however I feel this development is not going to lead to much success. This plan has been floated around several times in the past decade, each time talking about density, urbanity and walkability, yet they allowed a Cadillac dealership, surrounded by an ocean of parked cars for sale, be built in the last year just out of view in the rendering to the left.

Downtowns aren't really something you can masterplan like this. You can't just pick a site, build 10 old fashioned looking and cheaply made buildings on some empty lots and call it a downtown. It lacks authenticity. No one is going to say "lets go to downtown Warren!". They're going to stick with Detroit, Royal Oak, Ferndale, Birmingham, etc. like they always have.

It just seems so generic, so poorly thought out. I'll believe Warren can have a modern-built downtown when I see it. Until then, this seems like a joke.

Old Posted Mar 25, 2018, 8:48 AM
Midwest Moderator - Editor

I mean, it's really just good that they are even talking about it. These cities - Troy is planning something similar - wouldn't have even thought about this stuff 20 years ago. Visions are important whether they are born out as planned or not because they usually set the tone for whatever ends up getting developed. If Warren is seeking a more density, I'm not going to complain.

Anyway, Ferndale is looking to fill in one of its last large tracts of land. Could have been denser, but given that the developer was only planning single family homes, originally, it could have been sprawlier.

Quote:

Steve Pepple | Detroit Free Press

Red-hot Ferndale weighs plans for 97-home development south of high school

By Steven Pepple | Detroit Free Press

March 21, 2018

A proposal to build one of the largest single-family home developments in Ferndale in years is back before the city Planning Commission this week.

Pinecrest Holdings LCC. is seeking approval to build 70 single-family homes, along with 27 multiple-family units, on 20 acres of former industrial land, just south of Ferndale High School.

https://www.freep.com/story/news/loc...est/446770002/
Love seeing the inner-ring, be it Ferndale or Warren or anywhere else, finding new life. These are places even just ten years ago we had folks here calling "over."

Old Posted Mar 28, 2018, 12:07 AM

Ford's investing big in it's new tech center campus adjacent to and also in renovation work along with new construction in downtown westborn itself. There's been an office space shortage of recent years that has seen Ford putting workers the vacant Macy's at Fairlane Town Center but it's probably a smart move not to add more office space into Fairlane because Ford will be pulling out in a few years leaving Macy's vacant.

Quote:
Planned office building scrapped from Dearborn Montgomery Ward redevelopment

By KIRK PINHO
Crain's Detroit Business
March 27, 2018

The Michigan Strategic Fund has approved a reduction in scope of Southfield-based Redico LLC's redevelopment of the former Montgomery Ward department store site in Dearborn.

The three-phase project was anticipated to include a three-story medical office building, a 96-unit senior housing facility and a two-story office building.

The medical office building, called Dearborn Town Center, was completed in 2010 with Beaumont Health and Midwest Health Plan as anchor tenants; and the affordable senior housing facility, now with 77 units, is under construction with an anticipated completion date in December. However, because the city has an abundance of office space, the office building is being scrapped, according to an MSF board memo.

Redico received a $5.83 million Michigan Business Tax brownfield credit for the $40.78 million project at Michigan Avenue and Schaefer Road in 2008.

The company is developing the senior housing, called Dearborn Town Center Senior Living, with Bingham Farms-based MHT Housing. Ground was broken in November.

The department store was demolished a decade ago after being vacant since 2001.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...ontgomery-ward

Old Posted Mar 31, 2018, 10:23 PM

It's been a long slow slog but I'm glad to see Aerotropolis slowly moving forward. It's hard to understate how much this project could mean for the region as a whole if it eventually ends up a success. The Downriver area needs a new source of growth & prosperity the area was essentially designed as an "aerotropolis" Willow Run Airport was after all a first of its kind all in one aircraft production center and airport at the same time. It would be great to be able to tap into that history to create a modern center for aerospace, logistics & other industries that are aviation related. The 94 corridor has all the components needed the schools & engineers especially in the Ann Arbor area and the downriver area definitely has plenty of skilled tradesmen and other relevant workers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_94_in_Michigan

It just makes a lot of sense strategically to plan investment in the area along the I-94 - M-12 corridor. I-94 is the most important thoroughfare if you count the 401 in Ontario as part of the same road then Detroit sits smack dab in the middle of Chicago and Toronto two similarly sized large metro areas. However industry has traditionally been the driver of growth on the 94 corridor as say opposed to the I-96 corridor which has seen a lot of residential sprawl reaching out into areas of the "Irish Hills range - lakes area" in Livingston County. I'm of course not advocating a Livingston approach to dealing with development of the I-94 corridor but it could soon have commuter rail going from Ann Arbor to Detroit along with improved busses if implemented we would be looking at uncharted territory. Developing a new area in Metro Detroit with access to reliable mass transit I'd be interested to see what the outcome would be. haha

Chrysler also does tie into the origins of the area during the Second World War as the company did a good amount of aircraft production as well as Ford I-94's proto-predecessor was built from 1941 - 45 to help link up production areas with the "millitary airport" aka Willow Run. I found a wartime plan showing phase 1 the "Willow Run Expressway" competed up to the city limits by the eve of war in 1941 and with phase 2 the Detroit Industrial Expressway on the westside & phase 3 the Edsel Ford Expressway on the eastside being fully completed by 1945.

http://www.atdetroit.net/forum/messages/6790/

While double checking my facts i came across some really cool Chrysler history that I have never heard before. I knew about the previous history but it seems like Chrysler's engineer's did some extremely important cutting edge work. For example several key components of the B-29's during its original run in WW2 were built by Chrysler in Detroit including the heart of the plane the frontal fuselage the "Enola Gay" & "Bockscar" are examples.

Here's a list of all the B-29 parts supplied and the total by Chrysler and I'm assuming since the DeSoto Warren plant was the center of Chrylser's B-29 effort that many or most of these parts would have been built in the Arsenal of Democracy.

(568) B-29 Bomber Noses, (559) B-29 Wing Leading Edges, (4,752) B-29 Bomber Cowling Sets, (1,586) ... (18,413) R-3350 Radial Aircraft Engines for the B-29 (and other uses post war apparently cuz there were only over 3,000 B-29 produced but the engine went on to have many other uses)

Here's the one that got me side tracked to go off on a Chrysler tangent about B-29's when I come from a Ford family haha.

From;

The American Automobile Industry in World War Two
An American Auto Industry Heritage Tribute
By David D Jackson

Quote:
The Manhattan Project asked Chrysler to design and manufacture the miles of nickel tubing needed for the diffusers, nickel being the only metal resistant to the highly corrosive hexafluoride. However, there was not enough nickel in the world to make the tubing out of pure nickel as was specified by the Manhattan Project engineers. Chrysler engineers found a way to instead to plate the diffusers, which was considered impossible by the Manhattan Project group due to all of the small holes and interior surfaces involved. But Chrysler prevailed and found a way to plate the parts which was also a provided a huge cost savings. It took 1,000 rail cars to ship the diffusers from the Chrysler Plymouth Lynch Road Plant in Detroit to Oak Ridge where it was installed in the huge plant known by the secret number of K-35. It was a half mile long by 1,000 feet wide.

http://usautoindustryworldwartwo.com/chrysler.htm

Here's the article about Metro and the new new Aerotropolis push.

Quote:
Metro airport push attracts firms, jobs

By Associated Press
Crain's Detroit Business
March 31, 2018

-Detroit Region Aerotropolis Development Corp. has already secured nearly $350 million in investments
-Organization is renewing efforts to use thousands of acres of vacant land near metro Detroit's airport
-Recent successes come after nearly eight years of little to no movement within Aerotropolis

The Detroit Region Aerotropolis Development Corp. has already secured nearly $350 million in investments and an expected 2,300 jobs from Amazon, Penske Logistics and Brose North America. Amazon and Penske will be in Romulus while Brose is expanding in Huron Township.

The three companies are expected to begin operations within the next year. Officials anticipate about $68.8 million in tax revenue over the next 15 years from the companies.

The organization is now bringing development to the area by marketing the 6,000 acres of land and touting the location's proximity to the airport, railways and freeways.

Wayne County Executive Warren Evans presented a 20-year regional transit proposal that would require voters to approve a $5.4 billion tax later this year. The plan includes commuter rail service connecting Ann Arbor and Detroit. Aerotropolis' target area near the airport is between the two cities.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...cts-firms-jobs

Old Posted Apr 12, 2018, 8:47 AM

Quote:
Hazel Park horse track closed; owners to sell land, other assets

By BILL SHEA
Crain's Detroit Business
April 05, 2018

Hazel Park Raceway, which has struggled financially for years, was closed for good Thursday by its owners.

The track has a deal to sell it assets in the next few weeks, according to a statement provided by public relations firm Marx Layne & Co. on behalf of track owners Hartman and Tyner Inc., a Southfield-based real estate developer.

The buyer nor the financial terms were disclosed, but New York City-based industrial developer Ashley Capital, which opened a sprawling commercial warehouse on former track property last year, told Crain's that it's "seriously considering" buying the remaining 95 acres of track site.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...d-other-assets

Quote:
Industrial or warehouse uses likely for Hazel Park site

By KIRK PINHO
Crain's Detroit Business
April 08, 2018

Hazel Park is likely at the starting gate of what will likely turn out to be a large conversion of a now-closed horse racing track into industrial or distribution/warehouse-type uses.

A pending buyer for the remaining 95 or so acres of the Hazel Park Raceway, which abruptly closed last week following years of financial difficulties, could be revealed in a matter of weeks.

However, New York City-based developer Ashley Capital, which has its local office in Canton Township, said it was "seriously considering" purchasing the site at 10 Mile and Dequindre roads.

Two and a half years ago, the company purchased 36 acres of the 120-acre site and built a 575,000-square-foot building that now houses Amazon.com, LG Electronics and Bridgewater Interiors. The building was completed a year ago.

"Ashley Capital had huge success in building the first building," said Dan Labes, an industrial real estate expert who is senior managing director in the Southfield office of Newmark Knight Frank. "You've got to imagine that's what it's going to be, additional bulk warehouse/distribution."

He estimated that the remaining portion of the site could house two more buildings totaling 1.4 million square feet.
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...azel-park-site

Old Posted Apr 19, 2018, 3:32 PM
Registered Ugly

I am not a fan of this being separate from the Detroit thread.

Old Posted Apr 19, 2018, 5:31 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by subterranean View Post
I am not a fan of this being separate from the Detroit thread.
At first I liked it, now I'm kinda ambivalent. It was an ambitious idea, but the thread starter just kinda disappeared after starting it. If you start a thread, you should maintain it / regularly contribute to it. There's probably not enough interested viewers or posters to warrant a full separate thread for metro developments beyond the city limits.

Last edited by deja vu; Apr 24, 2018 at 3:58 AM.

Old Posted Apr 23, 2018, 8:18 PM

^I've been thinking the same thing, if Ann Arbor were to be included in a metro thread I there would be enough material to be interesting let alone if Lansing & Flint were included in a thread on S.E. MI development.

I'm not at all advocating lumping them into a single thread unless perhaps there was a strong interest developing wanting moving them all over from the Midwest section. I was thinking maybe a Mid-Michigan & Up North development thread would be interesting i.e. the Tri-Cities, Mt Pleasent, Traverse City & The U.P. but it would prolly be a better fit for the Midwest section.

There have been some interesting development articles on Saginaw & Bay City recently in Crain's. While a "really cool" series came out over the winter about the partnership between Michigan Tech and the cities of Houghton & Hancock to re-make the region as "the Innovation Shore".

I'm not sure how many people have even heard of Flint, Saginaw, Bay City & Midland referred to as the Quad-Cities but if there is an area that I'd like to see here or in the Midwest section it would be the Tri-Cities or a combined Mid-Mich Quad-Cities page.

Just some thoughts.

Anyways for maybe a last metro update for me at least the first big retail development in a decade is being planned at M-5 & Pontiac Trail while Northville Downs is going to go the way of the Hazel Park Raceway except expect residential development this time and maybe a relocation.

Quote:
-Commerce Township approves $100 million mixed-use retail project
-Would be first major retail development in Southeast Michigan in more than a decade
-More than half of retail space would be taken by food and entertainment, developed with service and destination retail, residential and nature trails to create downtown feel
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...decade-planned

Quote:
-Homebuilder Hunter Pasteur Homes is under contract to buy site
-Race track to remain open until development begins
-Owners are looking to relocate to site "in close proximity to its current location"
http://www.crainsdetroit.com/article...nts-townhouses

Old Posted Apr 24, 2018, 4:04 AM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta_Love View Post
...I'm not sure how many people have even heard of Flint, Saginaw, Bay City & Midland referred to as the Quad-Cities but if there is an area that I'd like to see here or in the Midwest section it would be the Tri-Cities or a combined Mid-Mich Quad-Cities page.
There actually is / was a Bay City thread under the midwest regional section. I just posted on there this weekend, with the intent of reviving it (there's been no activity on it in over 4 years), or better yet, doing exactly what you described, and starting a new thread devoted entirely to the greater MSB region area.

And I would second the interest in a northern MI or UP thread, though I would like it if someone closer to all of that could head it up (and I don't think there is anyone, at least not any active members).

SSC does currently have a Marquette-based thread with good updates from time to time, so I usually just look there for UP developments. And there's certainly a lot happening in the Grand Traverse Bay - Petoskey - Charlevoix area as well to perhaps justify a thread. I would definitely think all of those are appropriate for the Midwest section, much like the tiny West Michigan thread that I started a few months back.

Threads placed in the Midwest section will generally get less views than if they are under the general 'city compilations' section, but will probably get better attention from those who actually care about what's going on. The Midwest section in general is kinda weak right now imo, and I would love to see it be more activated. I don't think I would mind that much if all of the Michigan city development threads were migrated over to the regional section. But I usually just navigate around using my subscription folders anyway.

Last edited by deja vu; Apr 24, 2018 at 4:18 AM.

Old Posted May 3, 2018, 4:06 PM

Willow Run | Yankee Air Museum

Huge changes coming out of Willow Run. Yankee Air Museum is renovating a portion of the the Ford Bomber Plant. Over 8600 B-24 Liberators were produced there and now the museum is saving part of it. Very impressive.

www.savethebomberplant.org

Old Posted May 5, 2018, 1:21 PM
somewhere in-between

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee1526 View Post
Huge changes coming out of Willow Run. Yankee Air Museum is renovating a portion of the the Ford Bomber Plant. Over 8600 B-24 Liberators were produced there and now the museum is saving part of it. Very impressive.

Heard about that. Very cool. My Grandpa flew planes in WW2 and he used to take us there when we were kids to look at the planes.

Old Posted May 6, 2018, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabee1526 View Post

Very cool! You may also consider posting it in the Ann Arbor development thread.

So, Detroit area forumers, are we adding metro updates into this thread still or is it all going in the Detroit thread? I have some metro project photos to post but I'm not sure where they should go now.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Global Projects & Construction > City Compilations