HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion

Old Posted Sep 2, 2019, 6:30 AM
Scottish Courage

Ottawa skyline series

Hey everyone! I wasn’t exactly sure where to post this. Firstly l, I’d like to introduce myself, my name is Scot and I’m a freelance graphic designer here in Ottawa. A few weeks ago I started reworking famous Canadian skylines in etcha sketch style illustrator, done in Adobe Illustrator as part of my one hour design challenge, to do an hour of design work every day.

I started posting them on the city specific subreddits forums on Reddit, then moved from posters and prints, to stickers and mugs. And now to tattoo licensing and gift shops.

I’ve done skylines for Calgary, Edmonton, Halifax, Kingston, Montréal, Ottawa, Saskatoon, Vancouver and Winnipeg, so far. With London, Québec City and Toronto still remain.

If you’re interested in taking a look at my work, you can view the original designs on my Instagram: http://instagram.com/scot.mccormack

And alternately, if you’d like to purchase a poster, they’re available here: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/skylineseries

Old Posted Sep 3, 2019, 2:27 AM

Really cool work Scot. I just game you a follow @d.harleydavis

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > General Discussion