HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Ottawa Photos

Old Posted Apr 5, 2018, 11:57 PM
R2-D2's army of death

Ha, I know two of the six people they chose to feature.

Granted, I don't know them terribly well; we're not close or anything. But I've definitely met them and hung out with them several times. Ryan and Andrew are good dudes.
Franky: Ajldub, name calling is what they do when good arguments can't be found - don't sink to their level. Claiming the thread is "boring" is also a way to try to discredit a thread that doesn't match their particular bias.

Old Posted May 28, 2018, 2:08 PM

Here's are my last few event videos. I'm really having fun with this. Trying to see if I can do the FIBA basketball game next. I might do the music festivals but that might be too much for a one man job.

Video Link

Video Link

Old Posted Feb 10, 2019, 1:49 PM

I've been putting together these monthly Ottawa music video roundups for shiftermagazine.com since last October. It's really interesting to see the quality of the music videos coming out of this city. Some of them feature the city in different ways. Here are a few from January:

Video Link

Video Link

Here's the full January list. http://www.shiftermagazine.com/music...oundup-january

On a side note, I didn't see a thread for videos of Ottawa. Maybe someone can change this thread to a general Ottawa videos thread.

Old Posted Oct 28, 2020, 1:04 PM

This past weekend was a festival called AFROWORLD Fest. It was pre-recorded. It features some cool shots of downtown. They had indoor and outdoor performances all over downtown and fashion shows on Sparks Street, Lansdowne Park, and the Garden of the Provinces (maybe this should be in the concerts thread).

Video Link

Old Posted Feb 26, 2021, 6:41 PM

Great aerial shots of Bayview Station last fall, with some solid skyline views from the general area.

Video Link

Old Posted Nov 20, 2023, 6:18 PM

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Ontario > Ottawa-Gatineau > Ottawa Photos