HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces

Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 7:01 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford_DJ View Post
^I think that list proves that the 102 needs to be widened and upgraded desperately. I find it funny that only spot #10 has a proper collector/express system in place.
I absolutely agree with you there. I posted it more for curiosity's sake.

One thing we have to keep in mind is that many of these sections of busy trunk highway that show up in the list are actually local urban arterials with lower speed limits (usually 50km/h) so even the two lane sections, while congested, may not be overly bad. I'd still strongly consider upgrading the ones that appear in the list, knowing how King's Rd and Prince St (Tk 4) in Sydney can get and they're 4-lane. What I'm basically trying to get at here is that comparing 100-series highways and Trunk highways with similar traffic levels is like comparing apples to oranges because of the different designs, so that's why this list was more for curiosity's sake than anything else. That said, I plan on doing a similar list including all 3 levels of highways after I do the collectors, but again, we'll have to keep in mind the different design standards.

One of the things that surprised even me (which I noticed while doing the work for the 100-series posts) was how low the traffic was on Hwy 104 between the NB Border and Truro. I knew there were sections that were lower traffic, but given it's reputation for how busy it is, I was surprised to see for instance that only the section closest to Truro made it on this top 50 list, an only just barely at that. All the other sections of 104 that made it on the list are in the New Glasgow area.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 1:29 PM
Wildcats Rule!!

I'm not too surprised, there are not that many people in Cumberland and northern Colchester County and the majority of the population tends to be coastal and therefore does not live close to the highway allignment. As such, the 104 is mostly an interprovincial connector.

The twinning of the 104 is mostly justifiable based on it's status as part of the national highway system and also because of heavy interprovincial truck traffic. Local traffic volumes do not factor into the equation here very much.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 6:50 PM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonctonRad View Post

I'm not too surprised, there are not that many people in Cumberland and northern Colchester County and the majority of the population tends to be coastal and therefore does not live close to the highway allignment. As such, the 104 is mostly an interprovincial connector.

The twinning of the 104 is mostly justifiable based on it's status as part of the national highway system and also because of heavy interprovincial truck traffic. Local traffic volumes do not factor into the equation here very much.

I'm more surprised because of the reputation than because of personal experience. Not to single Bedford_DJ out, but his post on the first page speaks to that sections reputation as a busy highway:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bedford_DJ
Just a guess but in Nova Scotia the collector highways ranks will be;

#1 Bi-Hi (Highway 102). Especially from Exit 0 to Exit 4C.
#2 Circ (Highway 111). Expecially from Toll Booths to the Parclo
#3 Trans Canada (Hwy 104). Especially from NB to Exit 14 (Hwy 102)
#4 Highway 103. Especially from Exit 0 (Hwy 102) to Exit 5 (Tantallon).
#5 Highway 101. Especially from Exit 0 (Hwy 102/Bfd Hwy/Bypass) to Exit 6 (Windsor).
I know it's one person's guess in this case, but it's a common misconception, and to have it guessed as busier than both 101 and 103 with their own reputations speaks volumes. I knew it wouldn't be the busiest, but I expected it to be busier is what I guess I'm saying.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 7:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smevo View Post
One of the things that surprised even me (which I noticed while doing the work for the 100-series posts) was how low the traffic was on Hwy 104 between the NB Border and Truro. I knew there were sections that were lower traffic, but given it's reputation for how busy it is, I was surprised to see for instance that only the section closest to Truro made it on this top 50 list, an only just barely at that. All the other sections of 104 that made it on the list are in the New Glasgow area.
The low traffic volumes on the 104 actually make sense especially if they are averages (high traffic in summer, low traffic in winter).

I have family in Oxford (just off the 104), Pugwash (on the north shore), Amherst, Springhill, Birchwood, Sackville (NB), Moncton, and a couple of other places nobody knows about. What I've found out over the years is because of the lack of exits on the 104 and its distance outside of towns it;s actually faster to use the backroads to get around. On the 104 you can't speed (too many cops) but on the backroads if you dare too you can push it to 100km/h+ and have a more direct route (I personally don't do this but my family is full of leadfeet).

For the most part if you are only going from one town to the next you use either one of the north-south corridors (Tnk 2, 321/301), or one of the east-west corridors (Tnk 4/204, Tnk 6). So for example going from Oxford to Amherst Route 204 is efficient (it dumps you at the mall), but if you are going further to lets say Sackville you take the 104 right from Oxford. My favourite example has to be getting from here in Bedford to Pugwash. Most people would take the 104 to Oxford then the 301/321 to Port Howe/Phillip then Trunk 6 to wherever you're heading. My family however takes the 104 to Wentworth Valley (Exit 11), Trunk 4 to Wentworth, Route 307 to Fountain Road, Across the Wallace River to Route 368 then up to Trunk 6. On a good day using backroads like this can shave 15min+ off the trip.

Old Posted Dec 24, 2009, 7:50 PM

Quote:
I'm more surprised because of the reputation than because of personal experience. Not to single Bedford_DJ out, but his post on the first page speaks to that sections reputation as a busy highway:

I know it's one person's guess in this case, but it's a common misconception, and to have it guessed as busier than both 101 and 103 with their own reputations speaks volumes. I knew it wouldn't be the busiest, but I expected it to be busier is what I guess I'm saying.
I should probably clarify why it seems busy when really its not.

The 104 is of course part of the Trans-Canada system so it is mainly used by out-of-province tourists and is especially busy in the summer with it being peak tourist season and Cumberland County being cottage-country.

Since many vacationers and tourists travel during the same hours (daytime on weekends, evenings on weekdays) the highway gets cramped easily especially through Folly Mountain where trucks slow the line down. The effect of having trucks climbing steep hills is what causes the crowdedness before the tollbooths and becuase of the equally steep declines afterwards it also explains why there is no line-ups after the tollbooth.

When I posted that list on the first page I probably was only thinking of the times that I'm usually on the highway and not at the fact that at night the road is empty except for tractor trailers.

The fact that almost nobody uses the road in the winter further drops the average to very low levels.

Old Posted Dec 25, 2009, 9:10 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Quote:
I should probably clarify why it seems busy when really its not.

The 104 is of course part of the Trans-Canada system so it is mainly used by out-of-province tourists and is especially busy in the summer with it being peak tourist season and Cumberland County being cottage-country.

Since many vacationers and tourists travel during the same hours (daytime on weekends, evenings on weekdays) the highway gets cramped easily especially through Folly Mountain where trucks slow the line down. The effect of having trucks climbing steep hills is what causes the crowdedness before the tollbooths and becuase of the equally steep declines afterwards it also explains why there is no line-ups after the tollbooth.

When I posted that list on the first page I probably was only thinking of the times that I'm usually on the highway and not at the fact that at night the road is empty except for tractor trailers.

The fact that almost nobody uses the road in the winter further drops the average to very low levels.
I'm very familiar with this effect, I travelled that highway several times a year for 8 years between Fredericton and Sydney, so my observation was always that it doesn't get crowded until the two lane section starts north of New Glasgow. However, I recall the wikipedia article used to say it was "one of the busiest highways in NS" or something of that nature, I can't remember the exact wording, although that has since been taken down. That of course means I can't find it now, so I'm relying solely on memory for that.

Seasonal variations would drop the AADT, but not the ADT levels. ADT is the average daily traffic over the period of the count, so variations during the week could potentially have an effect on it. The ADT levels I quoted were the highest available counts, so in theory the closest to peak season traffic available. The top 50 list was AADT, but the ADT levels for 104 didn't vary that wildly from the AADT levels. Again, it's not really surprising when you think about it, but the reputation was there and seemed quite common from my experience.

But that's the whole reason I started this thread in the first place, to get the facts out and confirm suspicions in some cases while dispelling myths in others. That might not be the best way to word it but I can't really think of a better way right now.

As an aside, I think those hills on Cobequid Pass would be a perfect location to monitor for the future installation of climbing lanes on the divided highway. For now, most of the time, the divided highway alone works fine, but even now you occasionally get one truck trying to pass another going uphill and causing everyone to slow down. It would probably have to be much more common before climbing lanes were installed though.

Again, sorry Bedford for kind of singling you out, but you're post was the closest example I could find.

Anyway, Merry Christmas (and Happy Holidays) to all you guys. I hope it's a good holiday season for you all!

Old Posted Dec 26, 2009, 2:19 AM

Quote:
^I think that list proves that the 102 needs to be widened and upgraded desperately. I find it funny that only spot #10 has a proper collector/express system in place.
The traffic counts on 102 in Halifax certainly don't warrant a collector/express setup though, but it should definitely be widened to 6 lanes if it isn't already, between the beginning of the freeway and Exit 4 and again from Exits 5 to 6.

Old Posted Dec 26, 2009, 7:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternallyme View Post
The traffic counts on 102 in Halifax certainly don't warrant a collector/express setup though, but it should definitely be widened to 6 lanes if it isn't already, between the beginning of the freeway and Exit 4 and again from Exits 5 to 6.
Yah thats probably true ...

Its not widened to six lanes at all yet eventhough there are plans for that up to around Sackville I believe.

Old Posted Dec 29, 2009, 8:25 PM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternallyme View Post
I agree with you for the most part (definitely with the expansion to 6-lanes). A collector system, while the traffic counts alone might not warrant it, may be useful between Joseph Howe Dr and Hwy 103 (the busiest section of 102) because of the close proximity between exits. It's not likely to happen, however, because there's no room for such a system between JHD and NWAD without land annexations getting involved, complete with ripping down houses and/or closing a golf course. 6 lanes + weaving (for this section) should be sufficient, but I was just saying that a collector system would probably be a better design for that section if it wasn't for the space issues. Depending on the expected traffic counts on the collector, it could be as simple as a single-lane collector, though if memory serves me right, the existing ramp counts would warrant a double-lane collector if a collector were to be built at all.

Old Posted Dec 30, 2009, 7:19 PM

Quote:
I agree with you for the most part (definitely with the expansion to 6-lanes). A collector system, while the traffic counts alone might not warrant it, may be useful between Joseph Howe Dr and Hwy 103 (the busiest section of 102) because of the close proximity between exits. It's not likely to happen, however, because there's no room for such a system between JHD and NWAD without land annexations getting involved, complete with ripping down houses and/or closing a golf course. 6 lanes + weaving (for this section) should be sufficient, but I was just saying that a collector system would probably be a better design for that section if it wasn't for the space issues. Depending on the expected traffic counts on the collector, it could be as simple as a single-lane collector, though if memory serves me right, the existing ramp counts would warrant a double-lane collector if a collector were to be built at all.
I agree that a C/E system would be wonderful from Joe Howe to Lacewood and a double-lane one would most likely be necessairy because of the 103 and Dunbrack/North West Arm being on the section. With new interchanges and underpasses bing planned or built right now ideally a C/E system would extend up to at least Exit 4C and then up to the airport would be six lanes.

I think I posted the link a while back but there are plans for a basic C/E system between Exit 4A/B and 4C when the Highway 107 extension is built.

Old Posted Dec 30, 2009, 9:16 PM

So the Cobequid Pass fiasco last year has resulted in two upgrades I noticed earlier this week.

The now have nice new permnament digital signs installed on Highway 104before the section (one in the Wentworth Loop area west of Truro and one before the Oxford turn-off). The signs aren't working yet but as long as they dont say 'Speed Radar Enforced' like here in Halifax they'll be helpful.

Also they now have a new webcam installed on the north side of the pass called Lornevale located at the Bass River Road. Lornevale Webcam

Old Posted Dec 31, 2009, 5:39 PM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Quote:
I agree that a C/E system would be wonderful from Joe Howe to Lacewood and a double-lane one would most likely be necessairy because of the 103 and Dunbrack/North West Arm being on the section. With new interchanges and underpasses bing planned or built right now ideally a C/E system would extend up to at least Exit 4C and then up to the airport would be six lanes.

I think I posted the link a while back but there are plans for a basic C/E system between Exit 4A/B and 4C when the Highway 107 extension is built.
Between 103 and Lacewood seems like more of a stretch since there's more room to weave on that stretch. Here's a quick run-down of that section.
Section - Approx. Length O/P to O/P (AADT)
JHD-NWAD - 1.35km (43,180)
NWAD-103 - 0.75km (53,000)
103 - Lacewood - 2.4km (45,100)
Looking at the ramp traffic though, it doesn't really decrease until after Lacewood Dr, so a collector system could still be beneficial I suppose.

Between Hwy 101 & the future 107 would definitely be another candidate for a collector system because of the close proximity of exits, imho. If DOT is including it in their plans, good on them. AFAIK, there's been basically no political pressure (at least compared to other upgrades) for extending this highway, so good on DOT for taking the initiative.

As far as Cobequid Pass is concerned, if it snows, you're pretty much better off taking Tk 4. The snow always gets heavier as you're climbing the hills, and they made a big issue of how they created embankments to keep snow off the highway when they were first opening it. The problem is, they only put the snow embankments on one side of the highway, which means whenever it's snowing and the wind blows from the other direction, the pass is impassable. They might want to consider snow fencing the area, though the views of the valleys below might disappear, it could be beneficial since it seems to become an issue every winter. The VIS signs will be nice if they're used properly ie-only on to report an accident, construction, or poor conditions. If they're on all the time, nobody pays attention to them.

Old Posted Jan 30, 2010, 7:28 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Collectors

I've just now finished the maps for the collectors. To try to avoid it being anti-climactic (and because of how many collectors there are), I'll be breaking up the posting by aadt range. I'm still not sure exactly how they'll be broken up, but it will take a few posts to get through them all. For now, here's some tables.

Busiest Collector Highways by Busiest Section (AADT of section)
Rte354 (25,300)
Rte348 (20,600)
Rte213 (19,400)
Rte325 (19,080)
Rte305 (18,980)
Rte327 (17,700)
Rte311 (16,500)
Rte333 (14,900)
Rte289 (14,900)
Rte318 (14,700)
Rte331 (13,700)
Rte214 (12,800)
Rte236 (12,600)
Rte303 (12,100)
Rte374 (9,890)
Rte359 (9,210)
Rte330 (8,830)
Rte207 (8,190)
Rte217 (7,490)
Rte201 (6,710)
Rte239 (6,650)
Rte360 (6,380)
Rte349 (5,510)
Rte321 (4,640)
Rte376 (4,390)
Rte335 (4,370)
Rte328 (4,290)
Rte215 (4,180)
Rte347 (4,100)
Rte341 (4,090)
Rte255 (4,050)
Rte306 (3,840)
Rte324 (3,830)
Rte203 (3,810)
Rte334 (3,800)
Rte358 (3,660)
Rte216 (3,570)
Rte340 (3,330)
Rte344 (3,100)
Rte205 (3,090)
Rte302 (2,940)
Rte332 (2,710)
Rte320 (2,430)
Rte329 (2,330)
Rte337 (2,330)
Rte308 (2,290)
Rte206 (2,280)
Rte316 (2,260)
Rte252 (2,210)
Rte204 (2,200)
Rte253 (2,090)
Rte245 (2,050)
Rte362 (2,040)
Rte304 (1,910)
Rte277 (1,850)
Rte221 (1,760)
Rte256 (1,760)
Rte247 (1,710)
Rte224 (1,600)
Rte366 (1,600)
Rte210 (1,520)
Rte242 (1,490)
Rte223 (1,470)
Rte322 (1,350)
Rte312 (1,330)
Rte212 (1,280)
Rte309 (1,200)
Rte301 (1,190)
Rte208 (1,180)
Rte202 (1,140)
Rte357 (1,100)
Rte276 (1,080)
Rte209 (960)
Rte307 (950)
Rte395 (930)
Rte326 (830)
Rte368 (830)
Rte219 (810)
Rte336 (730)
Rte246 (690)
Rte211 (560)

Top 30 Sections Collector Highway
1)Rte354 between Hwy 101 & Tk 1 (25,300)
2)Rte348 between Springvale Rd & New Glasgow Line (20,600)
3)Rte354 between Tk 1 & Kinsac Rd (20,180)
4)Rte213 between Tk 2 & Hwy 102 (19,400)
5)Rte325 between Bridgewater Town Limits (19,080)
6)Rte305 between Leitches Creek & Sydney (18,980)
7)Rte327 between Sydney City Line & Hwy 125 (17,700)
8)Rte311 between Tk2 & Truro/Bible Hill Line (16,500)
9)Rte213 between Lucasville Rd & Hwy 103 (15,800)
10)Rte213 between Hwy 102 & Lucasville Rd (15,500)
T11)Rte289 between Stellarton North Line & Hwy 104 (14,900)
T11)Rte333 between Tk 3 & Goodwood/Halifax Line (14,900)
13)Rte318 between Micmac Parclo & Hwy 118 (14,700)
14)Rte311 between Truro/Bible Hill Line & Onslow Rd (14,500)
15)Rte213 between Hwy 103 & Tk 3-Upper Tantallon (13,700)
16)Rte331 between Bridgewater Limits (13,700)
17)Rte214 between Tk 2-Elmsdale & Hwy 102 (12,800)
18)Rte236 between Carriage Lane & Hwy 102 (12,600)
19)Rte289 between Hwy 104 & New Glasgow (12,310)
20)Rte303 between Hwy 101 & Digby (12,100)
21)Rte333 between Goodwood/Halifax Line & Brookside Rd (11,000)
22)Rte374 between Hwy 104 & Marshdale Rd (9,890)
23)Rte327 between Tk 4 & Sydney Line (9,820)
24)Rte374 between Westville Rd & Hwy 104 (9,620)
25)Rte359 between Tk 1 & Kentville Line (9,210)
26)Rte330 between Tk 3 & Stoney Island Rd (8,830)
27)Rte325 between Hwy 103 & Bridgewater (8,420)
28)Rte207 between Ross Rd & West Lawrencetown Rd (8,190)
29)Rte217 between Warwick St & Digby Town Line (7,490)
30)Rte214 between Hwy 102 & Tk 14 (7,340)

Old Posted Jan 30, 2010, 8:30 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

100-series, Trunks, Collectors Combined

I won't go into individual sections on this one, unless I feel like editing it in later.

Busiest Highway by Busiest Section (AADT)/Region: Overall
Hwy 102 (53,000)/HRM
Tk 7 (37,600)/HRM
Hwy 118 (34,200)/HRM
Tk 4 (33,300)/CBRM
Hwy 101 (32,570)/HRM
Hwy 103 (29,100)/HRM
Hwy 125 (26,800)/CBRM
Tk 33 (25,400)/HRM
Rte 354 (25,300)/HRM
Tk 1 (24,500)/HRM
Tk 32 (23,150)/HRM
Hwy 104 (22,600)/New Glasgow
Tk 348 (20,600)/New Glasgow
Tk 2 (19,800)/Truro
Tk 3 (19,800)/Yarmouth
Rte 213 (19,400)/HRM
Rte 325 (19,080)/Bridgewater
Rte 305 (18,980)/CBRM
Rte 327 (17,700)/CBRM
Rte 311 (16,500)/Truro
Hwy 107 (16,130)/HRM
Rte 289 (14,900)/New Glasgow
Rte 333 (14,900)/HRM
Hwy 105 (14,700)/CBRM
Rte 318 (14,700)/HRM
Rte 331 (13,700)/Bridgewater
Tk 28 (13,600)/CBRM
Rte 214 (12,800)/Elmsdale
Tk 22 (12,600)/CBRM
Rte 236 (12,600)/Truro
Rte 303 (12,100)/Digby
Hwy 106 (11,000)/New Glasgow
Tk 10 (10,900)/Bridgewater
Rte 374 (9,890)/New Glasgow
Rte 359 (9,210)/Kentville
Rte 330 (8,830)/Barrington Passage
Rte 207 (8,190)/HRM
Rte 217 (7,490)/Digby
Rte 201 (6,710)/Middleton
Rte 239 (6,650)/CBRM
Tk 14 (6,500)/Windsor
Rte 360 (6,380)/Berwick
Tk 30 (6,080)/Cheticamp
Tk 8 (5,900)/Liverpool
Rte 349 (5,510)/HRM
Rte 321 (4,640)/Oxford
Tk 6 (4,450)/Tatamagouche
Rte 376 (4,390)/Pictou
Rte 335 (4,370)/Pubnico
Rte 328 (4,290)/HRM
Rte 215 (4,180)/Brooklyn
Rte 347 (4,100)/New Glasgow
Rte 341 (4,090)/Kentville
Rte 255 (4,050)/CBRM
Tk 12 (3,850)/Kentville
Rte 306 (3,840)/HRM
Rte 324 (3,830)/Lunenburg
Rte 203 (3,810)/Shelburne
Rte 334 (3,800)/Yarmouth
Rte 358 (3,660)/Wolfville
Rte 216 (3,570)/CBRM
Rte 340 (3,330)/Yarmouth
Tk 19 (3,170)/Port Hastings
Rte 344 (3,100)/Mulgrave
Rte 205 (3,090)/Baddeck
Rte 302 (2,940)/Nappan
Rte 332 (2,710)/Lunenburg
Rte 320 (2,430)/Isle Madame
Rte 329 (2,330)/Hubbards
Rte 337 (2,330)/Antigonish
Rte 308 (2,290)/Tusket
Rte 206 (2,280)/Isle Madame
Rte 316 (2,260)/South River
Rte 252 (2,210)/Whycocomagh
Rte 204 (2,200)/Amherst
Rte 253 (2,090)/HRM
Rte 245 (2,050)/Antigonish
Rte 362 (2,040)/Middleton
Tk 16 (2,020)/Guysborough
Rte 304 (1,910)/Yarmouth
Rte 277 (1,850)/HRM (Rural)
Rte 221 (1,760)/~Kentville
Rte 256 (1,760)/~Pictou
Rte 247 (1,710)/St. Peter's
Rte 224 (1,600)/Middle Musquodoboit
Rte 366 (1,600)/Amherst
Hwy 142 (1,580)/Springhill
Rte 210 (1,520)/~Bridgewater
Rte 242 (1,490)/River Hebert
Rte 223 (1,470)/CBRM
Rte 322 (1,350)/HRM
Rte 312 (1,330)/Englishtown
Rte 212 (1,280)/HRM
Rte 309 (1,200)/Clyde River
Hwy 162 (1,190)/CBRM
Rte 301 (1,190)/Oxford
Rte 208 (1,180)/North Brookfield
Rte 202 (1,140)/Hants County
Rte 357 (1,100)/Middle Musquodoboit
Rte 276 (1,080)/Goshen
Rte 209 (960)/Parrsboro
Rte 307 (950)/Wentworth
Rte 395 (930)/Lake Ainslie
Rte 326 (830)/Earltown
Rte 368 (830)/~Pugwash
Rte 219 (810)/Margaree
Rte 336 (730)/Upper Musquodoboit
Rte 246 (690)/Tatamagouche
Rte 211 (560)/Indian Harbour Lake

Old Posted Feb 3, 2010, 4:53 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Just wanted to say sorry for the delay in posting maps. This week turned out to be busier than I expected. I'll get them up this weekend though. I'll also still be working on the urban area traffic-flow maps after this, then start searching for the other provinces (NB is still a bust for now though).

Old Posted Feb 7, 2010, 2:32 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Collectors AADT less than 1,500

I'll be doing these in 5 posts and in increasing order.

All maps created by me in Google.

Rte 211

Max AADT: 560

Rte 246

Max AADT: 690

Rte 336

Max AADT: 730

Rte 219

Max AADT: 810

Rte 368

Max AADT: 830

Rte 326

Max AADT: 830

Rte 395

Max AADT: 930

Rte 307

Max AADT: 950

Rte 209

Max AADT: 960

Rte 276

Max AADT: 1,080

Rte 357

Max AADT: 1,100

Rte 202

Max AADT: 1,140

Rte 208

Max AADT: 1,180

Rte 301

Max AADT: 1,190

Rte 309

Max AADT: 1,200

Rte 212

Max AADT: 1,280

Rte 312

Max AADT: 1,330

Rte 322

Max AADT: 1,350

Rte 223

Max AADT: 1,470

Rte 242

Max AADT: 1,490

Next Post: AADT between 1,500 and 2,500

Last edited by Smevo; Feb 7, 2010 at 2:46 AM.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2010, 2:45 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Collectors AADT bw 1,500 and 2,500

Rte 210

Max AADT: 1,520

Rte 366

Max AADT: 1,600

Rte 224

Max AADT: 1,600

Rte 247

Max AADT: 1,710

Rte 256

Max AADT: 1,760

Rte 221

Max AADT: 1,760

Rte 277

Max AADT: 1,850

Rte 304

Max AADT: 1,910

Rte 362

Max AADT: 2,040

Rte 245

Max AADT: 2,050

Rte 253

Max AADT: 2,090

Rte 204

Max AADT: 2,200

Rte 252

Max AADT: 2,210

Rte 316

Max AADT: 2,260

Rte 206

Max AADT: 2,280

Rte 308

Max AADT: 2,290

Rte 337

Max AADT: 2,330

Rte 329

Max AADT: 2,330

Rte 320

Max AADT: 2,430

Next Post: AADT between 2,500 and 5,000

Old Posted Feb 7, 2010, 3:28 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Collectors AADT bw 2,500 and 5,000

Rte 332

Max AADT: 2,710

Rte 302

Max AADT: 2,940

Rte 205

Max AADT: 3,090

Rte 344

Max AADT: 3,100

Rte 340

Max AADT: 3,330

Rte 216

Max AADT: 3,570

Rte 358

Max AADT: 3,660

Rte 334

Max AADT: 3,800

Rte 203

Max AADT: 3,810

Rte 324

Max AADT: 3,830

Rte 306

Max AADT: 3,840

Rte 255

Max AADT: 4,050

Rte 341

Max AADT: 4,090

Rte 347

Max AADT: 4,100

Rte 215

Max AADT: 4,180

Rte 328

Max AADT: 4,290

Rte 335

Max AADT: 4,370

Rte 376

Max AADT: 4,390

Rte 321

Max AADT: 4,640

Next post: AADT between 5,000 and 10,000.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2010, 3:57 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

Collectors AADT bw 5,000 and 10,000

Rte 349

Max AADT: 5,510

Rte 360

Max AADT: 6,350

Rte 239

Max AADT: 6,650

Rte 201

Max AADT: 6,710

Rte 217

Max AADT: 7,490 (because it's not visible, this count came from Warwick St in Digby)

Rte 207

Max AADT: 8,190

Rte 330

Max AADT: 8,830

Rte 359

Max AADT: 9,210

Rte 374

Max AADT: 9,890

Next and final post: AADT greater than 10,000.

Old Posted Feb 7, 2010, 4:17 AM
Sarcstic Caper in Exile

bumping to new page for visibility/picture overload.

This discussion thread continues

Use the page links to the lower-right to go to the next page for additional posts

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Regional Sections > Canada > Atlantic Provinces