HomeDiagramsDatabaseMapsForum About

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests

Old Posted Jul 27, 2019, 6:15 PM

My first Draw (Why hasn't been accepted?)

Hello everybody
Im a old user on skyscraperpage (i'm mexican), since 2009, and this is my first draw-diagram, a recently building in my city (Mérida).
I took three images of their construction and drew it in Autocad in correct scale (1m:1m), next painted it in photoshop and added some effects, like reflections in windows, shadows and some corrections in enviorement lights, saved the draw in PNG with transparent background and i exported it to Illustrator to scale the final draw with the parameters of Skyscraperpage (1 pixel per 1 meter).

Real photos:

First draw in autocad:

The photoshop draw

And scaled draw to Skyscraperpage:

And now, i wanna see your opinion. I saw several post to how draw and some was good and others some confusing.
I want to know why my drawing has not yet been accepted to skyscraperpage diagram (and from my city same)

Old Posted Jul 27, 2019, 6:43 PM
Illustrator

Just wait, your drawing has not been rejected.
However, the delay may be due to your drawing is 51 m high and the building in the database is 49 m. It's liable to rejection, but you'll be notified of the reasons in the comments box of your drawing if that happens.
You can ask for the change of the height if you consider that you have a better estimate or a reliable source.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2019, 7:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quilmeño89 View Post
Just wait, your drawing has not been rejected.
However, the delay may be due to your drawing is 51 m high and the building in the database is 49 m. It's liable to rejection, but you'll be notified of the reasons in the comments box of your drawing if that happens.
You can ask for the change of the height if you consider that you have a better estimate or a reliable source.
I have already made the request to change the height of this building, but apparently neither.

This is the thread of the correction: http://forum.skyscraperpage.com/showthread.php?t=239787
I got the height by direct sources of the building, this one and others.
thanks

Old Posted Jul 27, 2019, 8:43 PM
Illustrator

Put the URL of that thread in the comments box of your drawing (account settings >> Drawings >> View & Edit):

Click on Submit and then just wait. It takes some time.

Old Posted Jul 27, 2019, 9:08 PM

done, thanks Quilmeño

End

Go Back   SkyscraperPage Forum > Diagrams & Database > Building Requests & Database Corrections > Completed Requests